COMPLETE[DR] Hearts of Three by Jack London - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RacingHippo

Post by RacingHippo »

LCaulkins wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 5:41 pm Percival is great :D In the chapter 7 file, the very last part of his final line is cut off: ". . . please empty it //into me.”
D'Oh!
Fixed:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/heartsofthree_percival_07.mp3
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

RacingHippo wrote: December 24th, 2022, 2:40 am
LCaulkins wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 5:41 pm Percival is great :D In the chapter 7 file, the very last part of his final line is cut off: ". . . please empty it //into me.”
D'Oh!
Fixed:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/heartsofthree_percival_07.mp3
Hey there! I'm so sorry that your correction went so long without being addressed. I dropped the ball on that during holiday family visits and just saw that it was STILL waiting. :oops:

Percival is all PL OK now! :thumbs:

We were lucky to get someone who could make a nice accent for him. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Please can I read for Lost Soul 4 thank you
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

I apologize for not seeing your request. been working overtime. Appreciate your help if you're still interested.
Scott
wib66

Post by wib66 »

SCaulkins wrote: January 21st, 2023, 9:14 am I apologize for not seeing your request. been working overtime. Appreciate your help if you're still interested.
That's great thank you
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

Appreciate the help, Elijah
Scott
MajorToast

Post by MajorToast »

It's not much but I will take Haciendado 2 to help push this one along.
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

Hi, I have been considering taking on a role or two to help get this finished up and I was looking at the lines but I notice it says Juchitan Haciendado is in two chapters but I couldn't find any lines for them in chapter 9?
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

MajorToast wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 9:56 am It's not much but I will take Haciendado 2 to help push this one along.
Hi! I know Scott will be very happy for your help :) These are assigned for you.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Inkell wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:19 am Hi, I have been considering taking on a role or two to help get this finished up and I was looking at the lines but I notice it says Juchitan Haciendado is in two chapters but I couldn't find any lines for them in chapter 9?
Hello! Scott would love your help with this role.

I've gone through the prep sheets and ferreted out the mistake - this character is in chapters 8 and 12. I've fixed the section title and the script link that used to be set for chapter 9. Since I'm already in the MW, I'll assign the role for you. If you decide it's not actually your cup of tea, just holler, and I'll take it back off your name. :)
~Lynette * -
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

LCaulkins wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:52 am Hello! Scott would love your help with this role.

I've gone through the prep sheets and ferreted out the mistake - this character is in chapters 8 and 12. I've fixed the section title and the script link that used to be set for chapter 9. Since I'm already in the MW, I'll assign the role for you. If you decide it's not actually your cup of tea, just holler, and I'll take it back off your name. :)
Thank you, this is the role I found most interesting of the ones left and having looked at the lines in chapter 8 I'm still happy to do it :thumbs:
If you want I could also do Martinez, it doesn't overlap with Juchitan Haciendado and only has about three lines anyway, help get this even closer to completion?
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Inkell wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 5:23 pm
LCaulkins wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:52 am Hello! Scott would love your help with this role.

Thank you, this is the role I found most interesting of the ones left and having looked at the lines in chapter 8 I'm still happy to do it :thumbs:
If you want I could also do Martinez, it doesn't overlap with Juchitan Haciendado and only has about three lines anyway, help get this even closer to completion?
You would be welcome to! - Let me ask you this, though - I snuck a listen to the kind of voice you have, and it would be really super if you could do the Ricardo brother instead of Martinez, only because it's sometimes hard to get voices that can sound younger. Let me know which brother you want, and Scott or I will assign him for you. :)
~Lynette * -
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

LCaulkins wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 6:59 pm
Inkell wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 5:23 pm

You would be welcome to! - Let me ask you this, though - I snuck a listen to the kind of voice you have, and it would be really super if you could do the Ricardo brother instead of Martinez, only because it's sometimes hard to get voices that can sound younger. Let me know which brother you want, and Scott or I will assign him for you. :)
Haha yeah that's fine, I don't have a strong preference for which brother so if you prefer I do Ricardo I'm happy to do Ricardo instead :)