(Complete) Aniwee: or, the Warrior Queen, by Florence Dixie - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 4

Great reading. I just have two things I would like to note.

1 - The file name is incorrect. The name has "_mp3.mp3" at the end. Please remove the "_mp3" portion of that.
2 - The volume comes in a little high at 93.5dB and should be no higher than 92dB. The recording did not sound abnormally loud to me though. I would say to check with Lynnet and see if this is something that requires changing.

Thank you!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

afutterer wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 2:24 pm PL NOTES:

SECTION 4

Great reading. I just have two things I would like to note.

1 - The file name is incorrect. The name has "_mp3.mp3" at the end. Please remove the "_mp3" portion of that.
2 - The volume comes in a little high at 93.5dB and should be no higher than 92dB. The recording did not sound abnormally loud to me though. I would say to check with Lynnet and see if this is something that requires changing.

Thank you!
Yes, the volume needs reducing please, and when you reupload, correct the file name.

If there are no other edits, we don’t ask for a corrected file name.
Natalka52

Post by Natalka52 »

Hello,

May I please have a two week extension for chapter 22?

Thank you so much.

Natalka52
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Natalka52 wrote: January 29th, 2023, 5:40 pm Hello,

May I please have a two week extension for chapter 22?

Thank you so much.

Natalka52
You may
MelissaMarie

Post by MelissaMarie »

Here are Chapters 30 & 31.
This was a good story and fun to read. I'm glad I could be part of it. :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/aniwee_30_dixie_128kb.mp3
15:16

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/aniwee_31_dixie_128kb.mp3
12:09
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

MelissaMarie wrote: February 1st, 2023, 7:39 pm Here are Chapters 30 & 31.
This was a good story and fun to read. I'm glad I could be part of it. :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/aniwee_30_dixie_128kb.mp3
15:16

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/aniwee_31_dixie_128kb.mp3
12:09
Thank you
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Something very strange. I am subscribed, but did not see an e-mail come from this project... hmmm. Well, I am on it.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

afutterer wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 8:11 am Something very strange. I am subscribed, but did not see an e-mail come from this project... hmmm. Well, I am on it.
Subscribing is notoriously unreliable. You’re better off going to “Quick Links” then “Your Posts” and you’ll see all the threads you have posted in, and their most recent responses.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thanks for the info. I usually have ok luck with the subscribe... I noticed this because I check my workbench every day (My Sections:PL View). I saw them ready in there so I went to investigate. lol
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 30-31

PL OK
Anthony

WinterMoon

Post by WinterMoon »

Would guys be willing to give me just an extension to the end of the month for this? I'm trying to catch up on my recordings from my surgery recovery and it took a lot longer than expected, I apologize!

But Id like to still record my sections for you, and I'm thinking I should be able to get these done by the end of the month if not before.

Thank you!
~Christine~

Remember: "Even a glow stick had to break to shine."
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

WinterMoon wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:09 pm Would guys be willing to give me just an extension to the end of the month for this? I'm trying to catch up on my recordings from my surgery recovery and it took a lot longer than expected, I apologize!

But Id like to still record my sections for you, and I'm thinking I should be able to get these done by the end of the month if not before.

Thank you!
Of course. Don’t overdo it!
WinterMoon

Post by WinterMoon »

Lynnet wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:38 am
WinterMoon wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:09 pm Would guys be willing to give me just an extension to the end of the month for this? I'm trying to catch up on my recordings from my surgery recovery and it took a lot longer than expected, I apologize!

Thank you!
Of course. Don’t overdo it!

Lynett thank you so very much! I'll get it done asap, all the while taking it easy :thumbs:
~Christine~

Remember: "Even a glow stick had to break to shine."
Heather6542

Post by Heather6542 »

Hi,
I decreased the overall volume and it passed ACX check. Please let me know if I need to decrease it further or if the recording needs any more editing tweaks. I could not figure out how to get the extra .mp3 off the download. I even tried to rename the file aniwee2 and it still came up .mp3.mp3. What am I doing wrong? :help:

Heather

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/aniwee_04_dixie_128kb_mp3.mp3
Heather6542

Post by Heather6542 »

OK :D

Third time is hopefully a charm. I asked my computer-savvy husband and he helped me take the extra .mp3 off . It was a surprisingly easy fix. lol

15:40 seconds

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/aniwee_04_dixie_128kb.mp3

Heather