[COMPLETE][Solo][Animal fiction]Smoky The Cow Horse - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JoniVaat

Post by JoniVaat »

Kitty wrote: January 26th, 2023, 6:00 am
JoniVaat wrote: January 25th, 2023, 10:19 pmThe last chapter! I can’t believe I got through my first solo book! 👏👏
congrats ! And you did it so diligently, very well done.

So as soon as the last chapter is PL ok, I can start cataloguing, unless you wish to still change your summary somehow, then now would be the time to tell me, before I launch the process.

Sonia
Thank you! I will revise the summary a bit. 🙂
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

JoniVaat wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:37 amI will revise the summary a bit.
ok I will wait for your green light before I do anything

Sonia
JoniVaat

Post by JoniVaat »

Kitty wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:38 am
JoniVaat wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:37 amI will revise the summary a bit.
ok I will wait for your green light before I do anything

Sonia
Ok, I reworded the summary. Thank you, Sonia, for volunteering to take my first solo book on! I’m going to try switch now from using my phone as a recording/editing device, and use my (new!) computer! Might take a little practice, but I will be volunteering for more narrating on Librivox, for sure!

My sincere thanks!
Joni
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

JoniVaat wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:16 amOk, I reworded the summary.
ok, got it :)
I’m going to try switch now from using my phone as a recording/editing device, and use my (new!) computer! Might take a little practice, but I will be volunteering for more narrating on Librivox, for sure!
:thumbs: super, I'm glad you're hooked :mrgreen:

Sonia
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Section 14 is PL ok! Of all my projects, I wish the most for this not to end and to have a little more on Clint and Smoky together at the end. Around 28:00 of Section 14, I had much actual happy tears! This is the first recording at which I have experienced that! Thanks so much Joni! This is an excellent legacy with heart!
Best,
Christine
JoniVaat

Post by JoniVaat »

brownrottger wrote: January 26th, 2023, 2:56 pm Section 14 is PL ok! Of all my projects, I wish the most for this not to end and to have a little more on Clint and Smoky together at the end. Around 28:00 of Section 14, I had much actual happy tears! This is the first recording at which I have experienced that! Thanks so much Joni! This is an excellent legacy with heart!
Best,
Christine
❤️ Thank you so much for this message; it truly means a lot to me! And again, thank you for your diligence with this project.

Warm regards,
Joni
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

brownrottger wrote: January 26th, 2023, 2:56 pmAround 28:00 of Section 14, I had much actual happy tears!
I can so understand this, I often get overwhelmed by tears while reading or watching movies, or hearing songs. The happy tears of course are better than the sad tears.

Great job you two. It was a solo without much trouble for me as MC. Now all that needs doing is cataloguing and I'll be taking care of that right away. I'll post the link once it's uploaded.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and it passed without a glitch :clap:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/smoky-the-cowhorse-by-will-james/

moving to Completed...

Sonia
JoniVaat

Post by JoniVaat »

Kitty wrote: January 27th, 2023, 5:59 am and it passed without a glitch :clap:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/smoky-the-cowhorse-by-will-james/

moving to Completed...

Sonia
❤️ So many thanks to you!
Joni