Welcome - Willkommen - Bienvenue - 欢迎光临 - Добро пожаловать!

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
K404deng

Post by K404deng »

Hi there!

I am a bilingual user of English and Chinese. This is my first time join LibriVox. Happy to meet you all on the forum :clap: I would be happy to help with any future tasks between Chinese and English :D

Kitty Deng
wallandtzsofia

Post by wallandtzsofia »

Hello everyone!
I'll be glad to help you out!
Hungarian/Romanian/English!
Zsofia (Sophia)
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

wallandtzsofia wrote: June 17th, 2022, 4:12 am Hello everyone!
I'll be glad to help you out!
Hungarian/Romanian/English!
Zsofia (Sophia)
Hello, Zsofia!
Just found a Hungarian translation of Shevchenko's poem "Testament" for Multilingual Monthly Project. I'd be glad if you take part in it. :wink:
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
gont

Post by gont »

DaniGirl1967 wrote: May 24th, 2022, 7:51 pm Hi Carolin,

I am fluent in English, Hebrew and Spanish.
I don't see anything in Hebrew here.
How do I find out if there is any interest? Does anyone come to Librivox looking for Hebrew language material?

Daniela
Joining Daniela in asking - any Hebrew books currently available for kick off? I dont mind searching for potential public domain books in Hebrew and suggest as a project, I simply am not sure where/how to look for those.

I tried to look on the Non-English forums/threads here, based on suggestions made here, but couldn't find any Hebrew projects at the moment.

Happy to hear back and get some feedback :) Thanks
GillH

Post by GillH »

For Daniela and 'gont':
There's the Hebrew Bible (Exodus) needing proofreaders: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31730.
DaniGirl1967

Post by DaniGirl1967 »

Hi,

I was thinking more by way of fiction, even if it is translated to Hebrew from another language.

All the Best,
Daniela
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Here's Gutenberg's list of works they have in Hebrew: https://www.gutenberg.org/browse/languages/he
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
HannahB24

Post by HannahB24 »

Guten Morgen! My primary language is English but I can also read German much more fluently than I can speak it, these days.
Freso

Post by Freso »

Hej!

Native Danish speaker here, and, uh, passable Swedish speaker. I do English better than Swedish. And I can make decent guesses for pronunciations of German, French, Spanish, Portuguese words as long as I don’t have to read longer texts…

Hoping to dig up and record some Danish (and possible Swedish and English) works, but if anyone comes across something that needs someone who knows Danish or Swedish, feel free to reach out! :)