COMPLETE [DR][Hardy Boys #2] The House on the Cliff-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MajorToast

Post by MajorToast »

I would love to play Joe, dream come true.
MajorToast

Post by MajorToast »

I would love to play Joe, dream come true.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

MajorToast wrote: January 24th, 2023, 2:34 pm I would love to play Joe, dream come true.
Excellent! I've assigned you a section for each chapter, lower in the MW. You'll notice that Joe has no lines in chapter 23, so that one's skipped. If you've got any questions, please feel free to ask. Welcome to the cast! :D
MajorToast

Post by MajorToast »

Thank you.
GilmoreDon

Post by GilmoreDon »

I would like to claim Mr. Bill Kane. I haven't recorded anything in a long time and would like to get going again.

Don
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

GilmoreDon wrote: January 24th, 2023, 3:44 pm I would like to claim Mr. Bill Kane. I haven't recorded anything in a long time and would like to get going again.

Don
Thank you! I've assigned you three sections. Since they're ordered by first appearance, you're just past Mabel.
Welcome back to recording! I'll point you to the instructions in the first post, reminding you I'll need a voice credit of "Mr. Bill Kane, read by <your catalog name>" in your first chapter file, and at least 3 seconds of silence between each line.

This is completely optional, but if you'd like to make sure your recording equipment is still working correctly before you start, you could do a new One-Minute Test. Otherwise, I'll just let you know if there are any issues when I PL your lines.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

MajorToast

Post by MajorToast »

Please mark me for Joe on Tower Treasure when the time comes. I would like to reprise my role as Joe if acceptable.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

MajorToast wrote: January 25th, 2023, 4:30 pm Please mark me for Joe on Tower Treasure when the time comes. I would like to reprise my role as Joe if acceptable.
Got it, I'll do the same as for Frank, Chet, and Fenton. That will be at least to let you know when the new thread goes up, and probably to give you a few days, perhaps a week, to confirm the claim at that time.
As we get closer to launching The Tower Treasure (steadily progressing through Gutenberg, after which I need to adapt it to a script), I'll get the details nailed down.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Chapters 1-3, and 5-7, are all PL OK! :thumbs:
Thanks for a great Joe! It sounds like you're enjoying it, and I can't wait to hear the rest!

I will need a voice credit line, which you can tuck in at the beginning of any future chapter, and I'll make a note of which. :D
MajorToast

Post by MajorToast »

I will include the voice credit on chapter 4 , Its done but I have to make a correction in ch 4 but at work atm. I am excited and hope everyone has fun with this.
MajorToast

Post by MajorToast »

I just got caught up on this whole thread. Thanks everyone for getting us to this point. It would be an amazing series if Frank , Joe , Fenton , Chet and anyone else reprises their roles. I know it's being looked at and again I am soo excited to find this in the nick of time.
MajorToast

Post by MajorToast »

Can I read the one line for Cheng?