[COMPLETE] Commentaries on the Laws of England Volume 2 - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

And here's the catalogue page: https://librivox.org/commentaries-on-the-laws-of-england-2-by-william-blackstone/

Have a look and let me know if you'd like any changes, for example, would you like your name in the catalogue to appear as Roy Haines?
RHaines

Post by RHaines »

Have a look and let me know if you'd like any changes, for example, would you like your name in the catalogue to appear as Roy Haines?
Thanks for this...and for everything...yes, I would prefer Roy Haines over RHaines.

I look forward to seeing it on YouTube, as well, (which is how I first discovered and continue enjoy the LV catalog whilst riding my bicycle), that I might more easily share it with a few friends. Any idea if/when that might happen?

FYI, I just posted the next solo project, volume 3 in the launchpad (viewtopic.php?p=2127895#p2127895) in case either yourself, InTheDesert, or both are interested in continuing this march through Blackstone's opus along with me. I have every intention at this point of completing both books 3 & 4 before next year is out.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Catalogue Name is now updated.

As youtube is an outside-of-librivox function, I can't tell when/if it happens. There's a waiting period until someone makes a CD-cover-image for the audio-book, which is also used as the image in the YT video. Then if the audiobook is too long for one YT video, it may appear in two parts - I think the cut-off length is around 7 hours. So this will probably appear in 3 parts!

Keep checking https://www.youtube.com/c/LibriVoxAudiobooks once the book catalogue page has a cover. :D
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

PS. I see Annise has taken on the CD cover, so there probably won't be a long wait for that 🤞
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

Well done!

I think I will bow out at this point - you are experienced enough now to get through with any DPL who wants to pick this up. I might have a listen when it's in the catalog!
BengtW

Post by BengtW »

RHaines wrote: December 8th, 2022, 5:00 am
Thanks for this...and for everything...yes, I would prefer Roy Haines over RHaines.

I look forward to seeing it on YouTube, as well, (which is how I first discovered and continue enjoy the LV catalog whilst riding my bicycle), that I might more easily share it with a few friends. Any idea if/when that might happen?

FYI, I just posted the next solo project, volume 3 in the launchpad (viewtopic.php?p=2127895#p2127895) in case either yourself, InTheDesert, or both are interested in continuing this march through Blackstone's opus along with me. I have every intention at this point of completing both books 3 & 4 before next year is out.
It is available now in three parts. Part 1 (with links to other parts in description) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXWhHh2pFIo

The upload is fully automated, as soon as the cover is available the videos are encoded and uploaded. The descriptions of new videos is then updated one time per day to add links to additional parts for longer videos so this could be delayed slightly after the initial upload.