[COMPLETE] Pollyanna Grows Up-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

Salvationist wrote: October 18th, 2022, 2:49 am
ElizaZ wrote: September 12th, 2022, 7:18 am I was thinking about a Gene Stratton-Porter DR next if I do another one, but I am not necessarily opposed to the idea of the third Pollyanna. I am finding that reading a book 3 times to prepare scripts, another 2 times to PL parts, then a 6/7th time to edit within one year makes me very tired of a story, so either way I would probably look for somebody to volunteer ahead of time to help take on parts PL and/or editing. :hmm: :hmm:
Don’t let me stop you from doing a Gene Stratton-Porter DR. If I prepared the text for the next Pollyanna DR and did the BCing and editing, would you be willing to do the prooflistening?
David, I am definitely interested in this. It depends on the timing because I want to make sure I would have to time to get through PL pretty quickly for you if I commit. What timeframe are you thinking about launching? Feel free to message me directly.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

ElizaZ wrote: November 13th, 2022, 1:50 pm Please let me know if there is anything else I am supposed to work on before this project can be catalogued.
Well, you've already done the cast list, so you're ahead of the game. I will only ask for one more thing, and you don't have to wait until the files are PLed, but can do it any time.

Please move any and all sections that need to be deleted below the ones that will be kept, so that all the section numbers of the finished sections line up with where they are in the MW. This makes it much easier (and safer) for me once I start deleting the extra sections, so that I don't accidentally delete anything important!
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

mightyfelix wrote: November 13th, 2022, 3:57 pm
ElizaZ wrote: November 13th, 2022, 1:50 pm Please let me know if there is anything else I am supposed to work on before this project can be catalogued.
Well, you've already done the cast list, so you're ahead of the game. I will only ask for one more thing, and you don't have to wait until the files are PLed, but can do it any time.

Please move any and all sections that need to be deleted below the ones that will be kept, so that all the section numbers of the finished sections line up with where they are in the MW. This makes it much easier (and safer) for me once I start deleting the extra sections, so that I don't accidentally delete anything important!
Thanks! I went through and updated the sections. I also was looking through some other DRs and it looked like some BCs add all the voice actors to each finished chapter in the MW so I went ahead and did this to make sure that this project will show up on everyone's reader pages.
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

The Cast list and chapters 29-32 are all PL OK!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

ElizaZ wrote: November 13th, 2022, 6:15 pm Thanks! I went through and updated the sections. I also was looking through some other DRs and it looked like some BCs add all the voice actors to each finished chapter in the MW so I went ahead and did this to make sure that this project will show up on everyone's reader pages.
Oh yes! You were quite right to do so, and I'm sorry I forgot to mention that part! :oops: That's very important. Otherwise, this project will not show up on their reader pages once their individual sections are deleted!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

So then, it looks like this is ready for cataloguing! Anything else you'd like to change or add, Eliza? If not, I can work on getting it in the catalogue tomorrow.
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

mightyfelix wrote: November 14th, 2022, 7:54 pm So then, it looks like this is ready for cataloguing! Anything else you'd like to change or add, Eliza? If not, I can work on getting it in the catalogue tomorrow.
No, I don't think so! Thank you!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Good work, Eliza! Fyi, I also removed the bolding from the section titles. I'm not sure what kind of havoc that would cause if I had sent it over to Internet Archive with those HTML tags left in, but I didn't really want to find out. :wink:

And good work to everyone else too! Pat yourselves on the back!

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/pollyanna-grows-up-by-eleanor-h-porter-2/
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Jim in Ohio

Why are more astronauts from Ohio than any other state? Because it’s so bad that they want to leave earth entirely!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

Hooray!! A huge thank you to each and every one of you who contributed to this project. You have all been amazing to work with!