Mastodon

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
kayray

Post by kayray »

Is anyone moving from twitter to mastodon? I’m ready to make my twitter account go dark (though not deleted, to prevent imposters from grabbing my handle)

Find me here and say hi! @kayray@zirk.us :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
SowasVon

Post by SowasVon »

Shouldn't this be in Off-Topic?
Otherwise, am not on Twitter and won't go to Mastodon, either.
"You're on Librivox? Pffft. You just like to hear yourself talk."
"Yuuuup." :mrgreen:
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

One of our members does tweet new releases - and Kara started that and was deeply involved in the whole running and hosting of Librivox before Archive stepped in, and manned the registration process for a number of years so maybe she knows which forum to post in :hmm:

Anne
SowasVon

Post by SowasVon »

annise wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:42 am One of our members does tweet new releases - and Kara started that and was deeply involved in the whole running and hosting of Librivox before Archive stepped in, and manned the registration process for a number of years so maybe she knows which forum to post in :hmm:

Anne
Since none of these things are mentioned in the post and it's simply about a personal move to another platform, I was wondering about the audiobook connection.
"You're on Librivox? Pffft. You just like to hear yourself talk."
"Yuuuup." :mrgreen:
kayray

Post by kayray »

Oops! Sorry, you’re totally correct, moving now :D
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)