Post by aniroo »

Section #23 PL OK. :thumbs:

Very enjoyable to hear. :clap: :clap:

Thanks, :D
aniroo
aniroo :wink:
JulesKEntertain

Post by JulesKEntertain »

Only 7 sections left open?! I'll take section 28 if it's still up for grabs.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

JulesKEntertain wrote: September 7th, 2022, 8:15 pm Only 7 sections left open?! I'll take section 28 if it's still up for grabs.
Section 28 is yours! Enjoy!
Christine
Moondoggiepapi

Post by Moondoggiepapi »

Thanks for asking me to read on this project. I would love to! My 1 minute has been accepted and I am raring to go! I see: 31 Book the Second; Chapter VII "The Desert is Before Thy Feet" pages 337-352 - as being open so, if you would like to assign that to me, I will start working right away!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Moondoggiepapi wrote: September 20th, 2022, 8:54 am Thanks for asking me to read on this project. I would love to! My 1 minute has been accepted and I am raring to go! I see: 31 Book the Second; Chapter VII "The Desert is Before Thy Feet" pages 337-352 - as being open so, if you would like to assign that to me, I will start working right away!
Great! Welcome to the project. I just need to know what you want your catalogue name to be before I can add you to the Magic Window. Look forward to hearing from you on this and working with you!
Christine
Moondoggiepapi

Post by Moondoggiepapi »

brownrottger wrote: September 20th, 2022, 9:52 am
Moondoggiepapi wrote: September 20th, 2022, 8:54 am Thanks for asking me to read on this project. I would love to! My 1 minute has been accepted and I am raring to go! I see: 31 Book the Second; Chapter VII "The Desert is Before Thy Feet" pages 337-352 - as being open so, if you would like to assign that to me, I will start working right away!
Great! Welcome to the project. I just need to know what you want your catalogue name to be before I can add you to the Magic Window. Look forward to hearing from you on this and working with you!
Christine
What do people usually do? I think use their reall name...? If so, please use Robert DiGangi-Roush. Thanks! I am reviewing everything and started my practive read. Some of the small details seem like they can be harder sometimes than the reading... :)

I do have another question... For name pronumciations, is there a guide? There are some unusual ones... I understand that my Western New York accent makes vowels sound "harsher" but I generally don't want to mispronouce things... Thanks!
Fezmo

Post by Fezmo »

brownrottger wrote: August 8th, 2022, 7:54 pm
Fezmo wrote: August 8th, 2022, 7:49 pm
brownrottger wrote: July 23rd, 2022, 7:29 pm
Hi Jon, Did the lengths of either recording change?
Christine
Sorry for the delayed response:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/dwellerontwoplanets_12_oliver_128kb.mp3

18:34

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/dwellerontwoplanets_13_oliver_128kb.mp3

4:25
No worries.
Thanks!
Christine

Hi. May I have more time to complete chapter 16, please?
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Fezmo wrote: September 20th, 2022, 12:04 pm
brownrottger wrote: August 8th, 2022, 7:54 pm
No worries.
Thanks!
Christine

Hi. May I have more time to complete chapter 16, please?
Yes! Thanks for checking in!
Christine
Moondoggiepapi

Post by Moondoggiepapi »

Moondoggiepapi wrote: September 20th, 2022, 10:36 am
Christine
What do people usually do? I think use their real name...? If so, please use Robert DiGangi-Roush. Thanks! I am reviewing everything and started my practive read. Some of the small details seem like they can be harder sometimes than the reading... :)

I do have another question... For name pronumciations, is there a guide? There are some unusual ones... I understand that my Western New York accent makes vowels sound "harsher" but I generally don't want to mispronouce things... Thanks!
I don't want to seem overly eager or pushy... Just wondering if this message was seen? I see this section has not been assigned yet... Thanks
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Moondoggiepapi wrote: September 21st, 2022, 1:15 pm
Moondoggiepapi wrote: September 20th, 2022, 10:36 am

Christine
What do people usually do? I think use their real name...? If so, please use Robert DiGangi-Roush. Thanks! I am reviewing everything and started my practive read. Some of the small details seem like they can be harder sometimes than the reading... :)

I don't want to seem overly eager or pushy... Just wondering if this message was seen? I see this section has not been assigned yet... Thanks
You should be all set now. I was just waiting for the catalogue name. The system will not let me assign a section to you without that. There is a glossary with pronunciations in the beginning of this book.

Best,
Christine
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hi aniroo, I fixed the file name so Section 7 is ready for PL.
Best,
Christine
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Section #7 Is A-OK !

NIcely read, :thumbs: :thumbs:

aniroo
aniroo :wink:
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

aniroo wrote: September 24th, 2022, 8:46 am Section #7 Is A-OK !

NIcely read, :thumbs: :thumbs:

aniroo
Wow! I feel like this reader disappeared though I hope not.