[COMPLETE] Josafat, de Prudenci Bertrana - kaz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Josafat, by Prudenci Bertrana (1867 - 1941)

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/josafat-by-prudenci-bertrana/
En Josafat és el campaner de l’església de Santa Maria. Al principi, feia companyia a un vell parroquià, però després de la seva mort exerceix sol amb el vistiplau de l'Església. A través d'un vell conegut, entra en relació amb dues prostitutes que el portaran a una aventura sexual de difícil de conciliar amb les convencions socials i amb la seva consciència.

Josafat is the bell-ringer of St. Mary's Church. At first, he kept company with an old parishioner, but after his death he stays alone with the approval of the Church. Through an old acquaintance, he comes into contact with two prostitutes who will take him on a sexual adventure that is difficult to reconcile with social conventions and with his own conscience.
(Summary by Joan Pujolar)
Source text (please read only from this text!): https://archive.org/details/josafat_202205/page/n2/mode/1up

Deadline: Terminis Cal que lliureu la gravació en un termini de 2 mesos des que se us ha assignat. Si no podeu enllestir la gravació durant aquest temps, cal que pengeu un missatge al fòrum renunciant a fer-ho o demanant un temps de pròrroga. Si la gravació no és lliurada en el termini assignat, el coordinador la reassignarà segons cregui convenient.

Claiming sections/Demanar seccions: Totes les seccions d'aquest llibre ja estan assignades. Pengeu un missatge si voleu participar en futurs projectes.

New to recording?/Ets novella? Pots estudiar la Guia de gravació per a novelles per a més detalls. Es pot trobar una guia ràpida dels requisits tècnics a Aquí. Contacta el coordinador per dir-li amb quin nom vols sortir al catàleg.

Prooflistening level/Audioedició: Estàndard
Futures AEs, estudieu la Guia per a AudioEditores.

Si us plau, no descarregueu ni escolteu documents de projectes en curs excepte si en sou el coordinador o AE. Els nostres servidors no estan dimensionats per a donar suport a un volum de tràfic més gran. Cal esperar a què el projecte estigui enllestit. Merci!

Magic Window:

BC Admin
Especificacions tècniques de les gravacions de LibriVox: mono (1 canal), 44100 Hz sample rate, 128 kbps constant bit rate MP3. Vegeu Especificacions tècniques

Inici de la gravació:
Deixar entre 0.5 i 1 segons de silenci al principi.

Digues:
"Capítol (ordinal) de Josafat. Aquesta gravació és de LibriVox i, com a tal, és de domini públic. Per a més informació o fer-se voluntària, visiteu librivox.org. Llegit per el teu nom."] "Josafat, de Prudenci Bertrana. Capítol #è (ordinal)."
Fi de la gravació:
Digues:
"Fi del capítol #. (ordinal)"
Per a l'últim capítol del llibre, afegir:
"Fi de Josafat, de Prudenci Bertrana."
Deixar 5 segons de silenci sempre al final de cada gravació.

Filename/Nom del document de so: josafat_#_bertrana_128kb.mp3 entenent que # és l'ordinal del capítol (e.g. josafat_1_bertrana_128kb.mp3)

Upload/Carregar al LibriVox Uploader: https://librivox.org/login/uploader
(Si la imatge no es llegeix bé, cal contactar una administradora)

MC to select/MC que cal seleccionar: Kazbek

Copy and paste/copiar i enganxar l'enllaç al document generat per l'uploader a dins d'un nou missatge de la cadena de missatges i que inclogui la duració de la gravació (mm:ss). Ves visitant la cadena de missatges per si hi ha comentaris de l'audioeditora.

Si tens més preguntes, només cal que facis un missatge en català o en anglès en aquesta mateixa cadena de missatges
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Just post in this thread.
Last edited by jpujolar on June 16th, 2022, 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Great, another Bertrana project! The first one went very well.

The MW is up. The source link went to the "item manager" page, so I fixed it. I also removed a digit from the filename, since the project will have less than 10 sections.

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Waiting for the MW to be filled out before moving the thread to Readers Wanted...

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Joan,

We don't like to keep projects on the launch pad for long, and we also don't normally move them to Readers Wanted until the MW has been filled out. I've looked at the first Bertrana project, and I see that readers didn't make claims through the site. So, I'm going to assume that you're coordinating with readers offline and move this thread to Readers Found. If you'd like to fill out the MW and open it up for claims, we can move it to Readers Wanted.

Michael
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Dear Kazbek,

I apologize for the long silence. I have been busy; but I had assumed I would receive warnings; but I see now that I have to activate the warnings for every thread.

I have already a number of people willing to read. I need to get them to sign up the ones who are not yet users.

Best,

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thanks, Joan. Let me know if and when you want to move it to Readers Wanted.

Michael
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello,

I have got already a reader for chapter 1, username CristinaCobos. She tells me she has just signed up into LibriVox.

When I assign readers, for some reason, only the "assigned" cell changes. The name of the reader appears just for the fraction of a second and then disappears again. We had this problem with the collection of tales as well.

Anyway, I just leave the note here. We can sort it all out at a later date.

Best wishes,

Joan Pujolar
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

jpujolar wrote: June 19th, 2022, 6:36 am Hello,

I have got already a reader for chapter 1, username CristinaCobos. She tells me she has just signed up into LibriVox.

When I assign readers, for some reason, only the "assigned" cell changes. The name of the reader appears just for the fraction of a second and then disappears again. We had this problem with the collection of tales as well.
Hmm, that's odd. I don't think I've heard about that particular issue before. I just tried it myself and it worked.

Michael
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello,

I managed to make things work with the MC user account.

So far I have readers for all the chapters; but three must still create their user accounts.

I will see whether Francesc Galí wishes to PL again.

Best,

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Great!
fgali

Post by fgali »

Hola,
M'agradaria revisar aquests àudios.

Thanks
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello Kazbek,

I guess you need to assign Francesc (fgali) as PL of this project?

Our idea was to have more than one PL; but we've got only Francesc at present.

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Francesc now has access to the MW. Only one person can be DPL and have access to the MW, so if we have others doing PL, they would post their notes in the thread and you, Joan, would update the MW.

Michael
fgali

Post by fgali »

Thanks!
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

OK
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català