COMPLETE: Problems of the Playwright, by Clayton Hamilton -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

DrSpoke wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 9:31 am Hello, I'd like to read chapter 31 - A Scheme for a Stock Company please. We are nearly there!
Thanks once again - we're in the home stretch! :mrgreen:
knappily wrote: May 28th, 2022, 7:00 pm I would like to volunteer to read The Plays of Lord Dunsany (Section 20). Thanks!
Wonderful, welcome aboard! I see you've already been given the advice to submit your 1 Minute Test prior to recording - it's really good advice, so please make sure you get the OK on your test before going forward. Thanks for your claim, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :D
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
williamjones

Post by williamjones »

I'm throwing my hat in the ring for Section 32.

I can record it, PL it and get it uploaded by the weekend.

OK by you?
-- Bill Jones

When you think that you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't.
--- Thomas Edison
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

williamjones wrote: June 1st, 2022, 11:56 am I'm throwing my hat in the ring for Section 32.
OK by you?
Absolutely okay - thank you!!
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

OooThatsNifty wrote: June 1st, 2022, 8:16 pm
williamjones wrote: June 1st, 2022, 11:56 am I'm throwing my hat in the ring for Section 32.
OK by you?
Absolutely okay - thank you!!
Awesome! 100% assigned, right?
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hello Claudia,
PL Okay for section #31; thanks again for all your recordings!

Lora
williamjones

Post by williamjones »

Something a bit weird with the MW?

The listing for Section 31 shows "PL OK" but no Listen link as would be expected.

The listing for section 32, doesn't show that it has been assigned to me Yesterday, 11:16 pm.
-- Bill Jones

When you think that you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't.
--- Thomas Edison
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hi--
Andrew will be posting the link for section #31 once he checks in; I just do the PL part. He will probably make your assignment then too.

Lora
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

williamjones wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 1:24 pm Something a bit weird with the MW?
The listing for Section 31 shows "PL OK" but no Listen link as would be expected.
The listing for section 32, doesn't show that it has been assigned to me Yesterday, 11:16 pm.
I must have made a mistake when I assigned your section - I'm on mobile right now, but I'll get it fixed up later tonight when I'm back at my computer. Promise I won't let anyone scoop it out from under you in the meantime :)

williamjones

Post by williamjones »

OooThatsNifty wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 3:51 pm
williamjones wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 1:24 pm Something a bit weird with the MW?
I must have made a mistake when I assigned your section - I'm on mobile right now, but I'll get it fixed up later tonight when I'm back at my computer. Promise I won't let anyone scoop it out from under you in the meantime :)
Thanks for the feedback. I'm grateful because later tonight I'll do my final at-home PLing and upload the file.
-- Bill Jones

--- Thomas Edison
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

MW is up to date - thanks all!

One claim has expired, but I noticed the reader has been online recently so I'm giving them a chance to check in before I orphan it. But, for the time being at least, we are fully assigned :clap:

val6m

Post by val6m »

OooThatsNifty wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 5:57 pm MW is up to date - thanks all!

One claim has expired, but I noticed the reader has been online recently so I'm giving them a chance to check in before I orphan it. But, for the time being at least, we are fully assigned :clap:
I should have my section posted tomorrow :) So sorry for the delay!
williamjones

Post by williamjones »

-- Bill Jones

--- Thomas Edison
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

williamjones wrote: June 3rd, 2022, 5:46 am Uploaded section 32 problems with American Drama

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/problemsoftheplaywright_32_hamilton_128kb.mp3 29:48
Thanks again - stay tuned for PL!

val6m

Post by val6m »