26 The Demon Engine. Part II. The Electrolysis Clew
27 The Demon Engine. Part III. The Perpetual Motion Machine

Thank you!

D. E. Walters
D. E. Walters
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

dewalters1 wrote: April 7th, 2022, 1:08 pmIf they are still available, I would like to read the following sections:
25 The Demon Engine. Part I. The Demon Engine
26 The Demon Engine. Part II. The Electrolysis Clew
27 The Demon Engine. Part III. The Perpetual Motion Machine
of course, thank you so much for participating in this project. Always thrilled to hear new voices 8-) I hope you're enjoying the story. The perpetual motion concept is always fascinating. :mrgreen:

Sonia
heizhima

Post by heizhima »

Hello!

I've just uploaded my 1-minute test and would love to be a part of this project.

Are The Sleepmaker sections still available?
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

heizhima wrote: April 8th, 2022, 6:25 pmI've just uploaded my 1-minute test and would love to be a part of this project.
Hello Loretta and welcome to the forum and specifically this project. Happy to have you choose one of the stories for your debut on LV. 8-)

I just checked on your test and apart from the volume issue, all is fine, please see my feedback here: viewtopic.php?p=2036182#p2036182 and post the edited test in that thread over there.

I will certainly reserve you the Sleepmaker stories for the time being while you sort out the volume issue. I would need to open a reader page for you as well, so if you want anything else than your forum name as reader name (for example your real name), please let me know.

See you soon

Sonia
EnterpriseCollegeUSA

Post by EnterpriseCollegeUSA »

Hello, I would like to claim

#22, The Absolute Zero. Part I. The Absolute Zero p. 202-210
#23, The Absolute Zero. Part II. The Vacuum Bottle p. 211-220
#34, The Absolute Zero. Part III. The Solar Plexus p. 221-230

I will be reading from: https://archive.org/details/socialgangster00reeviala/page/264/mode/2up
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

EnterpriseCollegeUSA wrote: April 9th, 2022, 6:46 amHello, I would like to claim
#22, The Absolute Zero. Part I. The Absolute Zero p. 202-210
#23, The Absolute Zero. Part II. The Vacuum Bottle p. 211-220
#34, The Absolute Zero. Part III. The Solar Plexus p. 221-230
I will be reading from: https://archive.org/details/socialgangster00reeviala/page/264/mode/2up
hi and welcome to the project :) yes, the sections are reserved for you. The link you need to use it in the first post, I think it's the same you found.

Have fun ! And thanks for your interest.

Sonia
Vanderwall

Post by Vanderwall »

Hello Sonja,
Could you consider allowing me to claim the last 3 parts - CHAPTER XXXIV
THE EVIL EYE starting at Page 314?
Kind regards,
Charles/Vanderwall
Charles Lindup/Vanderwall

See my Librivox Profile

Or hear some of my Librivox Chapters

Harry Dee / Chapter 7
Harry Dee / Chapter 8

"Don't spend time beating on a wall hoping to transform it into a door." ~ Dr. Laura Schlesinger
Vanderwall

Post by Vanderwall »

Oops, sorry Sonia for spelling your name wrong!
Charles/Vanderwall
Charles Lindup/Vanderwall

See my Librivox Profile

Or hear some of my Librivox Chapters

Harry Dee / Chapter 7
Harry Dee / Chapter 8

"Don't spend time beating on a wall hoping to transform it into a door." ~ Dr. Laura Schlesinger
heizhima

Post by heizhima »

Kitty wrote: April 9th, 2022, 1:04 am
heizhima wrote: April 8th, 2022, 6:25 pmI've just uploaded my 1-minute test and would love to be a part of this project.
I will certainly reserve you the Sleepmaker stories for the time being while you sort out the volume issue. I would need to open a reader page for you as well, so if you want anything else than your forum name as reader name (for example your real name), please let me know.

See you soon

Sonia
You can use my name -- Loretta Chang -- on the reader page. :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Vanderwall wrote: April 9th, 2022, 8:31 amHello Sonja,
Could you consider allowing me to claim the last 3 parts - CHAPTER XXXIV
THE EVIL EYE starting at Page 314?
Hi Charles and welcome back after a bit of a hiatus. I think we may have communicated before, a few years back...

in any case, The Evil Eye is reserved for you...I hope your technical settings are still up to LV standards after such a long time. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun recording, and thanks for participating

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

heizhima wrote: April 9th, 2022, 9:43 amYou can use my name -- Loretta Chang -- on the reader page. :D
super, so here is your reader page: https://librivox.org/reader/17345 where all your projects will be listed.

Please read carefully through the first post where you can find the exact wording for the intro/title/outro and how to name the files correctly.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Thanks
Sonia
elmachina

Post by elmachina »

Hi there!

I'd be interested in claiming parts 31-33 The Voodoo Mystery if they're available please. This will be my first project on LibriVox and I've just had my test recording given the ok so looking forward to starting!

Thanks
El
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

elmachina wrote: April 9th, 2022, 12:13 pmHi there!
I'd be interested in claiming parts 31-33 The Voodoo Mystery if they're available please. This will be my first project on LibriVox and I've just had my test recording given the ok so looking forward to starting!
Thanks
El
hello and welcome to the forum and this project. Thank you for your interest, and I'm looking forward to hearing another new voice in these stories. Wow, but this detective has an enormous success with new recruits :shock: it's amazing.

You passed the test, great :thumbs: so here is your personal reader page where all your projects will be listed: https://librivox.org/reader/17346
If you like to change your reader name, for example use your real name, please let me know and I can still change that.

The three sections are assigned to you. Since you are quite new to all this, please read the first post very carefully, all the details for intro/outro and filenaming are in there.

Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. And now: have fun recording.

Sonia
elmachina

Post by elmachina »

Kitty wrote: April 9th, 2022, 12:20 pm hello and welcome to the forum and this project. Thank you for your interest, and I'm looking forward to hearing another new voice in these stories. Wow, but this detective has an enormous success with new recruits :shock: it's amazing.

You passed the test, great :thumbs: so here is your personal reader page where all your projects will be listed: https://librivox.org/reader/17346
If you like to change your reader name, for example use your real name, please let me know and I can still change that.

The three sections are assigned to you. Since you are quite new to all this, please read the first post very carefully, all the details for intro/outro and filenaming are in there.

Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. And now: have fun recording.

Sonia
That's great, thank you! Clearly everyone loves a detective story, and I guess short stories are a good place for new readers to start too - it was certainly what drew me :)

Fine for my reader name to be elmachina, thanks.
Lisaboyd5

Post by Lisaboyd5 »

Hi there,

If they are still available, I would like to read the sections "The Cancer House I, II, and III". Please let me know if they are still available.

Thanks!
Lisa