[NOT LV] Voice Actors for Radio Drama

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
ashmiashmi

Post by ashmiashmi »

Hello everyone!

My name is Ashmita, and I'm currently a university student. I'm currently working on a project for class and am in need for some voice actors. I thought I'd post something on LibriVox because there are some great voices on here. My current project is an eight minute radio drama about a sailor (male, bass voice - kind of in a daze 24/7) out at sea and his officer friend (female - a lil bossy, but not taken seriously by anyone). If anyone is interested please PM me! I would love to send you my script so you can read it and confirm your interest in it. As always, thank you to all the readers! You guys are very talented and doing amazing work :)
Last edited by ashmiashmi on February 24th, 2022, 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

If you are advertising for non LV projects you will need to give them a way of contacting you other than by PM - do you have something you can post in an open forum ?

Anne
PFimbres

Post by PFimbres »

Hello,

I just got done recording my demos with Voice Coaches and waiting for the final product to be loaded onto my website. Interested in reading the script. I used to do radio and took an acting class in Spanish many, many, many moons ago. I am looking to make voice acting my bread and butter now. Hope to assist.

Thanks for the post.