Hey,

Section 7 is PL OK :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks, SaraHale. :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. :thumbs:
DOLZ

Post by DOLZ »

Section 7 is ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sugarplums_08_pratt_128kb.mp3

I got a little behind from work and company. Not sure what to do about my 'due date'. I now estimate that it will take me 'til the end of March to complete project, assuming no unforeseen events between now and then.

Thanks.
I bravely venture down those roads less traveled but not without applying sunblock first :wink:
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

No worries. The target completion date is an estimate only. Some people may estimate 5 months, others 3 years, depending on how fast they think they'll work on the project. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
DOLZ

Post by DOLZ »

TriciaG wrote: December 8th, 2021, 12:38 pm No worries. The target completion date is an estimate only. Some people may estimate 5 months, others 3 years, depending on how fast they think they'll work on the project. :)
😅.Thanks.
I bravely venture down those roads less traveled but not without applying sunblock first :wink:
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Section 8 is PL OK :clap:
Thanks, SaraHale. :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. :thumbs:
DOLZ

Post by DOLZ »

SaraHale wrote: December 12th, 2021, 10:29 am Section 8 is PL OK :clap:
😁. Thank you. Onto the next.
DOLZ

Post by DOLZ »

Hello and Happy New Year :D

Here is section 09 of Sugarplums. I realized on the last run through that I misread 'And she wrings her hands' as 'hand'. I'll defer to you on if you think this affects the meaning. Recording has been challenging. I'm having to find different locations in the house for recording due to furnace sounds and, today, this seemed like a better location though I still had to do a lot of editing.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sugarplums_09_pratt_128kb.mp3

And if you think it would do to just re-record I'm good with your decision.

Thanks.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Is Sara still DPLing this project? I understand she is stepping away from LV for a time. If this is so, I'll be happy to serve as DPL.

I went ahead and listened to section 9 and found it to be PL OK!

Just let me know if I can help.
DOLZ

Post by DOLZ »

KevinS wrote: January 11th, 2022, 11:01 am Is Sara still DPLing this project? I understand she is stepping away from LV for a time. If this is so, I'll be happy to serve as DPL.

That is what I understand as well. Thank you so much for picking up this project and serving as DPL. :D
DOLZ

Post by DOLZ »

DOLZ wrote: January 11th, 2022, 11:53 am
KevinS wrote: January 11th, 2022, 11:01 am Is Sara still DPLing this project? I understand she is stepping away from LV for a time. If this is so, I'll be happy to serve as DPL.

That is what I understand as well. Thank you so much for picking up this project and serving as DPL. :D
Tricia,

I figured out how to advertise for a DPL for my project with Sarah away but now I have two issues: 1) The DPL in the Magic Window needs to be updated to 'KevinS' and 2) I need to remove my advertisement from 'Listeners and Editors' forum. Do I just delete it? Thank you.
DOLZ

Post by DOLZ »

Looks like we are all good to go but, unfortunately, I'm nursing a cold. Hope to get some work done Sunday. Thanks for your patience. :D
DOLZ

Post by DOLZ »

Hello and Thank you for your patience.

Here is Section 10 "What Pinkie Blue Don't Know". I have to acknowledge what has the potential to be a controversial line but I bear in mind that it is a writing of the times and that its not ours to rewrite these histories only to record them, literally. The overall sentiment is the focus and that is, 'what 'we' don't know, won't hurt us'.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sugarplums_10_pratt_128kb.mp3

Thank you for your help.

:D
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

DOLZ wrote: January 22nd, 2022, 11:18 am Hello and Thank you for your patience.

Here is Section 10 "What Pinkie Blue Don't Know". I have to acknowledge what has the potential to be a controversial line but I bear in mind that it is a writing of the times and that its not ours to rewrite these histories only to record them, literally. The overall sentiment is the focus and that is, 'what 'we' don't know, won't hurt us'.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sugarplums_10_pratt_128kb.mp3

Thank you for your help.

:D
PL OK!
DOLZ

Post by DOLZ »

KevinS

Post by KevinS »

DOLZ wrote: January 29th, 2022, 1:39 pm Hello!

Section 11 ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sugarplums_11_pratt_128kb.mp3

Thank you :D
Hahah! These are great!

PL OK!