[COMPLETE] Money and Trade Considered by John Law - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
gyllila

Post by gyllila »

JorWat wrote: November 18th, 2021, 4:57 pm
PL OK. And with that, we're done! One of the quicker DPL jobs I've done. Inspires me to get on with my new project. Probably not gonna happen, but you never know (my last book took almost two years...).
Thank you! This project would not have been completed so smoothly, without the always timely PL by you. Reading the book was a good way for me to practice English, though on the other hand this could make your PL experience less fun. :P

Concerning the Schumpeter book I asked you about: now I‘ve got the final decision that it’s impossible due to copyright issue, hence I will read his other, earlier book written in German. Actually I have already read here some fairytales in German, but Schumpeter‘s book is in another league with many, many long sentences…

Anyway, challenge also kind of makes fun, Law‘s book was also written in an English slightly different than the modern one, though I already read his book one time (not out loud though). Thank you again for the PL and wish you much success for the new project. :thumbs:
gyllila

Post by gyllila »

Availle wrote: November 18th, 2021, 5:18 pm Excellent, thank you both! I'll catalog later tonight.
Thank you for all the help and wish you the best! :clap:
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

And here we go - sorry for the delay:

This project is now complete. All files can be downloaded from the catalog page here:
https://librivox.org/money-and-trade-considered-by-john-law/

Well done - and good luck with your next project! :clap:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com