English-Romanian books for children

Non-reading activities need your help too!
AngelaPorime

Post by AngelaPorime »

Hello, everyone. I am new on this wonderful site. I would like to volunteer in a project related to English and Romanian books for children.Can you help me to find my way regarding this?Is anyone interested in children s books?
Angela
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

Hello Angela,

Unfortunately, there are currently no Romanian collaborative projects in process, let alone children's books in Romanian; but, there are plenty of children's books in English that need readers. They can be found in both the Readers Wanted: Books and the Readers Wanted: Short Works (Poetry & Prose) forums.

If, by any chance, none of the children's projects there sound interesting, feel free to look into the Children's Short Works thread where a collection of short works for children in the public domain are read by a variety of LibriVox volunteers.

Another option is to start your own solo project. More information about that found here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13513. Please note that reading a whole book is often more time-consuming than one thinks. We therefore strongly encourage you to read a chapter for one of our collaborative projects before you start a solo project. :)

Daria
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave - 2 chapters left