COMPLETE [ESPAÑOL] [SOLO] El 19 de marzo y el 2 de mayo, Episodios nacionales Galdós-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

El 19 de marzo y el 2 de mayo (Episodios nacionales), by Benito Pérez Galdós (1843 - 1920)

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/el-19-de-marzo-y-el-2-de-mayo-by-benito-perez-galdos-2/
Instalado en Madrid como cajista del Diario, Gabriel escapa los domingos a visitar a Inés en Aranjuez, donde asiste como protagonista involuntario a la caída de Godoy, Príncipe de la Paz, el 19 de marzo. Este acontecimiento no es sino el preludio de una primavera sanguinaria en Madrid, cuyo colofón será el levantamiento popular contra los franceses y los posteriores fusilamientos del 2 de mayo. (Summary by Alejandro Castillo)
Source text (please read only from this text!): https://es.m.wikisource.org/wiki/El_19_de_marzo_y_el_2_de_mayo

Target completion date: 2021-04-25

Prooflistening level: Standard
Prospective PLs, please see the Guide for Proof-listeners.

IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the number of languishing projects on our server, we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't recorded anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project may be opened up to a group project if a Book Coordinator is found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to see if it can be re-instated).

Please don't download or listen to files belonging to projects in process unless you are the BC or PL. Our servers are not set up to handle the greater volume of traffic. Please wait until the project has been completed. Thanks!

Magic Window:

BC Admin

LibriVox recording settings: mono (1 channel), 44100 Hz sample rate, 128 kbps constant bit rate MP3. See the Tech Specs

Intro to recording:
Leave 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning.

For the first section, say:
"Section (or Chapter) # of El 19 de marzo y el 2 de mayo (Episodios nacionales). This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information or to volunteer, please visit librivox.org." [Optional: "Read by your name."] "El 19 de marzo y el 2 de mayo (Episodios nacionales), by Benito Pérez Galdós. Section Title."
For the second and subsequent sections, you may use the shortened intro if you wish:
"Section (or Chapter) # of El 19 de marzo y el 2 de mayo (Episodios nacionales), by Benito Pérez Galdós. This LibriVox recording is in the public domain." [Optional: "Read by your name."] "Section Title."
End of recording:
Say:
"End of section (or chapter) #." [Optional, and if not stated in the intro: "Read by your name, city, date."]
If you are recording the final section of the book, add:
"End of El 19 de marzo y el 2 de mayo (Episodios nacionales), by Benito Pérez Galdós."
Leave 5 seconds of silence at the end.

Filename: 19demarzoyel2demayoepisodiosnacionales_##_perezgaldos_128kb.mp3 where ## is the section number. (e.g. 19demarzoyel2demayoepisodiosnacionales_01_perezgaldos_128kb.mp3)

Upload to the LibriVox Uploader: https://librivox.org/login/uploader

MC to select: maryannspiegel

Copy and paste the file link generated by the uploader into the relevant Listen URL field in the Section Compiler, enter the duration in the Notes field, and post in this thread to let your PL and MC know that you have uploaded a file. You may also post the file link in the thread.
Last edited by Alexelmagno on April 1st, 2021, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Que alegria ver que comienzas tu nuevo proyecto! Mi maleta esta lista para ir a Aranjuez y yo impaciente por saber que nuevas aventuras aguardan a Gabrielillo. :mrgreen:

Un abrazo,

Jasna
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Just fyi: We already have a version of this in the catalog. You can still read a new one of course, but some people prefer to break new ground. :wink:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Hi, I have the propose of reading the 46 volumes if Episodios Nacionales, one by one. I know there is already one version, but it os very different. Porque, can you open the magic Window? I have the 22 firts chapters ready.
Thanks
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Dulcamara wrote: March 30th, 2021, 5:34 am Que alegria ver que comienzas tu nuevo proyecto! Mi maleta esta lista para ir a Aranjuez y yo impaciente por saber que nuevas aventuras aguardan a Gabrielillo. :mrgreen:

Un abrazo,

Jasna

Hola, Jasna,
Estoy convencido de que este nuevo episodio te gustará más que el anterior. Es realmente emocionante. En cuanto preparen la ventana, empiezo a subir los capítulos. Me alegra tenerte de nuevo como compañera del proyecto.
Un abrazo
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Alex,
I will be happy to MC this for you. I'll create your MW.
MaryAnn
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: April 1st, 2021, 7:56 am Alex,
I will be happy to MC this for you. I'll create your MW.
MaryAnn
Hello again, MaryAnn.
I am Happy to have you as MC.
Thanks for opening the Window!
BEST regards
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

This is going to be Another Wonderful adventure! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Jasna

Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Empieza la aventura, Jasna.
Primeros cuatro capítulos listos para escuchar. :thumbs:
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Fantastico, Alejandro. Alla voy! :D :clap:
Jasna

Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Que agradable es volver a encontrar a Gabrielillo!

El Cap. 1 esta PL OK. :D
Jasna

Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hola, Alejandro!

Los Cap. 2,3 y 4 estan PL OK. Me encantan esos toques de Perez Galdos: "...un mirar como entre tarde y noche...", ja, ja.

Feliz Domingo!

:clap:
Jasna

Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Jasna, ya están listos para escuchar los siguientes capítulos, del 5 al 9.
A mí también me encantan esos toques galdosianos.
Buen día!
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Gracias, Alejandro! Que tengas una buena semana. :D
Jasna

Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Igualmente!