Hello Everybody!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
IReadThings

Post by IReadThings »

I'm very excited to be a part of the LibriVox community! I have a small YouTube channel called "I Read Things" where I read government documents. I'd like to improve my reading abilities and read more challenging things, and I'm very excited to have found LibriVox!

Hope to work with you all soon!
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

I see that you've already submitted your first reading; congratulations!

Phil has made a video to introduce new members to LibriVox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

And you can always get help in the Need Help subforum, further down the main page of the forum. It's a friendly place, and, as you've found, an addictive hobby. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

IReadThings wrote: February 20th, 2021, 5:45 pm I'm very excited to be a part of the LibriVox community! I have a small YouTube channel called "I Read Things" where I read government documents. I'd like to improve my reading abilities and read more challenging things, and I'm very excited to have found LibriVox!

Hope to work with you all soon!
Subscribed! And I recommend you to connect that channel to your profile here too.
Welcome! 🤓
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄