Complete-SOLO - The Untempered Wind by Joanna Wood-alg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Sunrise2020

Post by Sunrise2020 »

beeber wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:24 pm Chapter 23 is ready for PL.

Bruce
PL of Chapter 23 is okay. And now only one chapter left :(
==========
Susanne
beeber

Post by beeber »

Chapter 24 is ready for PL.

Incidentally, when Myron joins the cholera clinic, the doctor-in-charge is Dr. Henry Willis, and you may think that the author is introducing a new character at the last minute. But really she's not. Henry Willis was actually named way back in Chapter 2. He was one of the city folks who boarded one summer at Mrs. Deans' place. (That was the reason Myron was hired that summer by Mrs. Deans as a live-in servant, to help take care of the boarders.)

And that's it... all finished, except for the final proofing and cataloging. (Good book, I think! Another of those "forgotten" titles that deserve another look.)

So it's time for me to bow out, after sincerely thanking you, Susanne, for your time and interest in listening to the book, and you, Amy, for the work you're going to do in the cataloging process.

Bruce
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

It was nice working with you, Bruce. I am putting this one on my listen list. :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Sunrise2020

Post by Sunrise2020 »

beeber wrote: February 21st, 2021, 10:47 am Chapter 24 is ready for PL.

Incidentally, when Myron joins the cholera clinic, the doctor-in-charge is Dr. Henry Willis, and you may think that the author is introducing a new character at the last minute. But really she's not. Henry Willis was actually named way back in Chapter 2. He was one of the city folks who boarded one summer at Mrs. Deans' place. (That was the reason Myron was hired that summer by Mrs. Deans as a live-in servant, to help take care of the boarders.)

And that's it... all finished, except for the final proofing and cataloging. (Good book, I think! Another of those "forgotten" titles that deserve another look.)

So it's time for me to bow out, after sincerely thanking you, Susanne, for your time and interest in listening to the book, and you, Amy, for the work you're going to do in the cataloging process.

Bruce
Chapter 24 is PL'ed.
The elusive visitor had stayed in the back of my mind and I always wondered if he was the father.
Thank you, Bruce and Amy, for a very enjoyable project.
==========
Susanne
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Cataloging has begun. :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-untempered-wind-by-joanna-e-wood/
Congratulations! :clap: