New Here

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
naslyu

Post by naslyu »

Hi!

I'm a new volunteer in the group, i speak spanish (im from Colombia), and i want to learn more english and try to make audio books in my languaje; i hope that everyone are healthy and safe. :clap:
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Welcome, Naslyu! We're so glad you joined us!
I speak a little Spanish as well- not fluently, although I'm biologically Latina. We have plenty of books in English and a whole section of the forums devoted to books in other languages, so you won't be alone. Make sure you do your 1-Minute Test before you begin (information on how to do that can be found in the LibriVox Wiki, link up at the top underneath the big white LibriVox Forum lettering.
This is a very friendly community, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. This is the nicest online community I've ever found, so I hope you have a good experience with it too. We hope you'll like it here!
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

JayKitty76 wrote: ↑February 22nd, 2021, 5:55 pm I'm biologically Latina
Hot blood) πŸ”₯ β˜• :roll:
Last edited by HandmadePSK on April 2nd, 2021, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander ❀ HandmadePSK ❀ About me β—€β—€β—€ (readable)
πŸ¦‹ Aspire to inspire before we expire! πŸ¦„
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

naslyu wrote: ↑February 22nd, 2021, 3:48 pm Hi!

I'm a new volunteer in the group, i speak spanish (im from Colombia), and i want to learn more english and try to make audio books in my languaje; i hope that everyone are healthy and safe. :clap:
Hello! 🐞

I`m Ukrainian, as you can see. And I came here with similar purposes, being much grateful to people volunteering for the whole world.
I welcome you here and wish you all the best.
Keep your enthusiasm alive! 🌞
Alexander ❀ HandmadePSK ❀ About me β—€β—€β—€ (readable)
πŸ¦‹ Aspire to inspire before we expire! πŸ¦„