Greetings from Rob in Seattle

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
rherman

Post by rherman »

Hi Folks! Good to be here and good to meet you all. I'm looking to volunteer and hone my voice acting skills as i go through training. Any tips and tricks to the site, recording, etc would be helpful.

Rob
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, Rob, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

If you work your way through the introductory email, it will show you how to work your way into the system. But you can always ask questions (in the Need Help subforum, further down the opening page of the main forum); and Phil has produced an excellent video as an introduction (and many others covering different topics): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

rherman wrote: January 14th, 2021, 11:08 pm Hi Folks! Good to be here and good to meet you all. I'm looking to volunteer and hone my voice acting skills as i go through training. Any tips and tricks to the site, recording, etc would be helpful.

Rob
Hi Rob! 🖐

Yes, as already mentioned here, both in the welcome letter, and here on the forum, there is a lot of information and instructions on how to do everything right. It is enough to carefully and consistently follow the instructions. I believe that you will succeed well!
So - good health & good luck! ✨
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄