COMPLETE [POETRY] Anthology of Massachusetts Poets by William Stanley Braithwaite-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

silverquill wrote: February 12th, 2021, 9:45 pm I guess i'm the one with the wires crossed. :hmm:
You've got 61 as well, with my thanks, and apologies.
No problem at all! Here they are:

61 - Dragon: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/anthologyofmassachusettspoets_61_braithwaite_128kb.mp3
Time: 1:09

66 - Magic: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/anthologyofmassachusettspoets_66_braithwaite_128kb.mp3
Time: 3:11

Thanks!
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Oh, you had too much fun with these. :wink:
Bothe PL OK
Thanks you!
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
VerySternWord

Post by VerySternWord »

Hello!
First time LibriVox narrator here! I'd like to be listed in the LibriVox catalog as Rebecca Stern, plus the link to my website www.verysternword.com if possible.

I would love to claim two poems for now if they are still available: #72 and #76

Thank you so much,
Rebecca
Last edited by VerySternWord on February 14th, 2021, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebecca Stern
www.verysternword.com
VerySternWord

Post by VerySternWord »

Hello again...please add to my previous request #15 (forget #19...which I originally asked for. Lauren can have it!)
Thank you!
-Rebecca Stern
Last edited by VerySternWord on February 14th, 2021, 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rebecca Stern
www.verysternword.com
LaurenEmma3

Post by LaurenEmma3 »

Can I claim sections 16 and 19 please?

Thank you,

Lauren
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Hi, I can do 15 and 34?

-Tasha
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

VerySternWord wrote: February 14th, 2021, 10:58 am Hello!
First time LibriVox narrator here! I'd like to be listed in the LibriVox catalog as Rebecca Stern, plus the link to my website www.verysternword.com if possible.

I would love to claim two poems for now if they are still available: #72 and #76

Thank you so much,
Rebecca
All of the above are possible!

I've also assigned you Section 56 per your subsequent request. I didn't see a previous request from you for 19, however. Just click on your name in the MW to view your personal reader page. This is where you can track all of your LibriVox projects, of which I hope there will be many.

Glad to have you here! WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX :clap:
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

LaurenEmma3 wrote: February 14th, 2021, 3:27 pm Can I claim sections 16 and 19 please?

Thank you,

Lauren
Thank you!
I've assigned these tow sections to you.
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Endellion wrote: February 14th, 2021, 4:46 pm Hi, I can do 15 and 34?

-Tasha
Thank you!

There was a request for section 15 that came in just before yours, so it has already been assigned.
I have given you section 34, but please feel free to chose any of the other open sections.

Enjoy!
~ Larry
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

silverquill wrote: February 14th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Endellion wrote: February 14th, 2021, 4:46 pm Hi, I can do 15 and 34?

-Tasha
Thank you!

There was a request for section 15 that came in just before yours, so it has already been assigned.
I have given you section 34, but please feel free to chose any of the other open sections.

Enjoy!
Hi, no worries. I just saw the thing about copyright. I'm in England, does this mean that I can't record these works? If so, sorry for the trouble!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Endellion wrote: February 15th, 2021, 3:13 am
Hi, no worries. I just saw the thing about copyright. I'm in England, does this mean that I can't record these works? If so, sorry for the trouble!
Ah, yes, that would be the case.
I'm so sorry.

I'm sure you will find many other projects of interest, ,however.
~ Larry
inadra

Post by inadra »

I have claimed section 89, however as a newbie I submitted a test recording:

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_inadra.mp3

Please let me know what I can improve upon prior to recording the assigned section. Thanks!
VerySternWord

Post by VerySternWord »

Thank you!
As soon as we get power back, I can start working on these...I’m in Houston, which is problematic right now ;-)
-Rebecca
silverquill wrote: February 14th, 2021, 10:07 pm
VerySternWord wrote: February 14th, 2021, 10:58 am Hello!

Thank you so much,
Rebecca
All of the above are possible!

I've also assigned you Section 56 per your subsequent request. I didn't see a previous request from you for 19, however. Just click on your name in the MW to view your personal reader page. This is where you can track all of your LibriVox projects, of which I hope there will be many.

Glad to have you here! WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX :clap:
Rebecca Stern
www.verysternword.com
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

VerySternWord wrote: February 16th, 2021, 10:04 am Thank you!
As soon as we get power back, I can start working on these...I’m in Houston, which is problematic right now ;-)
-Rebecca

It's a nation-wide problem!
I have another reader in Houston, and a DPL in Oregon who was without power for several days, and we lost power this morning in southern New Hampshire, but only for about an hour this time. We are all working from home, so we don't have to get out on the icy roads, but then again, we need electricity . . . .

Thanks for checking in.
~ Larry
inadra

Post by inadra »

silverquill wrote: February 12th, 2021, 10:55 am
inadra wrote: February 11th, 2021, 1:38 pm Hello,

If still available, I would like to claim section 89 "Comrades" by GEORGE EDWARD WOODBERRY.

Thanks,

Joana
Thank you for your interest in this project.
We do, however, request that our new readers first complete a one-minute test recording to check out all of your technical specifications and any reading issues.

New to recording? Please read our Newbie Guide to Recording!

Among the useful information there you will find instructions for completing your test recording. Once you have the "OK" on that, post again here and you are free to record for this project. Let us know how you would like to be credited in the LibriVox catalog - real name, pseudonym or other nickname.
I've submitted a newbie test recording:

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_inadra.mp3

Please let me know what I can improve upon prior to recording the assigned section. Thanks!