Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

Chapter 19 is PL OK. Almost finished! :clap:
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 20 is ready for PL.
I'm going to put in a summary now.
After that, if everything looks good, I think this one is finally a wrap.
I can't believe how long it took. I really got distracted this time.

Are you still interested in doing the Lost Trail with me? I have the first two chapters recorded.
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
linny

Post by linny »

Keratak wrote: February 13th, 2021, 12:35 pm Are you still interested in doing the Lost Trail with me? I have the first two chapters recorded.
Absolutely! I'm looking forward to it. :D
linny

Post by linny »

Well done, Keith. Chapter 20 is PL OK. I'll get the catalog process started. Don't worry about how long it took. Enjoy the process. This came out very well. I'm sure many will enjoy it. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Thanks for everything, Linny.
I have Ch 1 about to go up on Lost Trail.
That was recorded before we started on Swift River. Ch 2 I did about a week ago. I'm curious to hear how the voices match up.

Here we go!
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
linny

Post by linny »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-boy-scouts-on-swift-river-by-thornton-w-burgess/ :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Thanks, Linny.