Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RylanB

Post by RylanB »

I would like to read chapter 7 please.
GJConover

Post by GJConover »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

RylanB wrote: January 31st, 2021, 10:11 am I would like to read chapter 7 please.

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 7 is all yours. However, before you start, please do two things: please submit a one- minute sampal recording to make sure your tecnical settings are all correct. Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
johnb2

Post by johnb2 »

Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Stav et al,

I apologize, but I had to go out of town and won't be back till Tuesday. Will start work on these then.

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks. Would you like to return to read chapter 19?
johnb2 wrote: January 31st, 2021, 7:06 pm Hi Stav and Wayne

chapter 20 @ 20:52

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/stormoflondon_20_blazedebury_128kb.mp3
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
MRavelo

Post by MRavelo »

Hi there! It’s been a while for me here in the forum, thought I should come back and do some reading! This book does sound very interesting and I’d like to volunteer to read section 7.

Might be able to do other sections too, but let’s start with just the one for now haha.
johnb2

Post by johnb2 »

Hi Stav

Chapter 19 - 3,162 words, sure, I got my Covid shot last week and I am feeling perky.
GJConover

Post by GJConover »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you all. GJConover for chapter 4, John for taking 19 (hope you feel better soon, this covit- 19 shot make me weaker), and MRavelo, welcome back. Chapter 7 is all yours.
GJConover

Post by GJConover »

GJConover

Post by GJConover »

CLAIM chapters 7, 8, and 9

GJConover
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks for chapter 5. 7 has been claimed by someone else. How about 8, 9 and 10?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

MRavelo wrote: February 1st, 2021, 5:20 am Hi there! It’s been a while for me here in the forum, thought I should come back and do some reading! This book does sound very interesting and I’d like to volunteer to read section 7.

Might be able to do other sections too, but let’s start with just the one for now haha.

I am sorry, but I did not notice I gave you and a previous reader the same chapter... My mistake. Would you like to take 11?
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

GJConover wrote: January 31st, 2021, 12:02 pm Chapter was redone and uploaded:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/stormoflondon_02_debury_128kb.mp3 26:36

GJConover
You got most of it done, but there are a couple that still need some attention.

The beginning is still a little long, and there is quite a bit of noise before you start. One thing you can do is to 'create' a stretch of silence and cut and past it in at the beginning.

4:37 I am so sorry I didn't catch this the first time through, but there is a stumble over “water cart

10:28.5 was it likely that the Admiral you said it was likely….. this sentence was very long, but it is really a question. Also in this speech you kind of muddle the part bed-rug—oh!

It is getting better. Don't get discouraged or give up, we all make mistakes.

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen: