Hello from Italy

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
sophia88

Post by sophia88 »

Hello :)
I am new here and feel a bit confused :roll: :P
I am having my 1-minute test under evaluation right now, and trying to get all my technical specs setup :)
Meanwhile, can someone help me to find Italian projects that are in progress or need some volunteers ? I have tried to browse the forum, but I think there are so many threads to go through to be able to find such projects. Maybe there is an easy way to find out other then browsing all the forum history? :) thank you if you are willing to help me.

Cheers,

Sophia88
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

All projects in languages other than english will be in here viewforum.php?f=60

It looks like there is only one Italian projects currently on going, though
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

sophia88 wrote: January 24th, 2021, 11:53 am Hello :)
I am new here and feel a bit confused :roll: :P
I am having my 1-minute test under evaluation right now, and trying to get all my technical specs setup :)
Meanwhile, can someone help me to find Italian projects that are in progress or need some volunteers ? I have tried to browse the forum, but I think there are so many threads to go through to be able to find such projects. Maybe there is an easy way to find out other then browsing all the forum history? :) thank you if you are willing to help me.

Cheers,

Sophia88
Che bello vedere una fanciulla tanto entusiasmata ed interessante, da Belpaese!
Ed anche se c`e` 1 solo progetto in corso in italiano, com`e` gia` detto (personalmente io non me ne intendo, francamente), credo che Lei sicuramente potra` in breve creare e promuovere 1 nuovissimo di zecca!
Saluti di cuore dall`Ucraina! :D
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
sophia88

Post by sophia88 »

Thank you @ashleighjane :)