[COMPLETE][Italiano][Poetry]Nuove odi barbare di Giosuè Carducci - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote:a Forum name can also be used as a Catalog name? I think yes
yes indeed. The forum name has to be unique, but the reader name can be anything, and even if we have two readers who want to go by their real-life name "Tom Smith", that is ok. Since the forum name will be different, they will not be confused with each other in the catalogue.
It is compulsory or at least advisable (for orderliness reasons at least, perhaps) to use only the Catalog name when signing a post or saying in a recording "read by.." or in such a case the Forum name can also be used? I am not sure
in the forum you can sign your posts with whatever you want, some people don't even write the name under a post, since everybody can see who wrote the message at the top and on the right side of each post.

I usually suggest that the "reader name" should be the name a reader says at the beginning of each section, "read for Librivox.org by ...." because I am supposing, that is what the reader wants to be identified with officially (since he says it aloud on every recording).

I hope that is a bit clearer now.

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Thanks Sonia,
so, answering to Giovanni's (graffiacane Forum name) question he can go on saying read by "graffiacane" in his recordings, if he likes so.
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 15th, 2021, 3:16 am so, answering to Giovanni's (graffiacane Forum name) question he can go on saying read by "graffiacane" in his recordings, if he likes so.
yes of course :)

Sonia
mrnmrz72

Post by mrnmrz72 »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 14th, 2021, 1:33 am Marzia,
Finalmente sono riuscito ad ascoltare la sezione 5! Non so cosa fosse successo che fino a ieri non riuscivo ad aprire correttamente il file! :hmm:
Comunque ora tutto a posto e molto bene : anche questa sezione è PL O.K,
Pier
É un sollievo sapere che finalmente il file ha funzionato , non avrei saputo suggerire alcuna soluzione!

Marzia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

mrnmrz72 wrote: January 15th, 2021, 8:50 am
Iunta4Ios wrote: January 14th, 2021, 1:33 am Marzia,
Finalmente sono riuscito ad ascoltare la sezione 5! Non so cosa fosse successo che fino a ieri non riuscivo ad aprire correttamente il file! :hmm:
Comunque ora tutto a posto e molto bene : anche questa sezione è PL O.K,
Pier
É un sollievo sapere che finalmente il file ha funzionato , non avrei saputo suggerire alcuna soluzione!

Marzia
Penso si fosse "impallato" qualcosa sul mio PC,
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Mi assegno la sez. 17: "Alla mensa dell'amico (Giuseppe Chiarini)"
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

I uploaded sc 17 "Alla mensa dell'amico"
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/nuoveodibarbare_17_carducci_128kb.mp3
1:49 m
Pier
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

May I read sections 21 and 22?

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Algy Pug wrote: January 16th, 2021, 3:13 pm May I read sections 21 and 22?

Cheers
Sure Algy, it will be a pleasure to hear you reading in Latin and German!
I'll ask although Sonia to help me in the PL of the section in German since my knowledge of German is too limited, to do it properly.
Cheers,
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

That means that all sections are now assigned! :clap:
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 16th, 2021, 10:00 pmI'll ask although Sonia to help me in the PL of the section in German since my knowledge of German is too limited, to do it properly.
yes I can PL the German sections, no problem, I'll also PL the one you put in yesterday, but today I don't have time, I'll do it tomorrow

Meanwhile we are moving to Readers Found !

Sonia
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/nuoveodibarbare_24_carducci_128kb.mp3
2:49 min

Checker complains a bit about noise but I do not hear any on my earbuds, maybe you have a special listen to this one. I know there's a bit of reverb; I'll have to look how to dampen this even more; for the moment it must do as is as my equipment for that still resides in Darmstadt... (thank goddess I took the microphone with me :) )
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

moniaqua wrote: January 17th, 2021, 8:56 am https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/nuoveodibarbare_24_carducci_128kb.mp3
2:49 min

Checker complains a bit about noise but I do not hear any on my earbuds, maybe you have a special listen to this one. I know there's a bit of reverb; I'll have to look how to dampen this even more; for the moment it must do as is as my equipment for that still resides in Darmstadt... (thank goddess I took the microphone with me :) )
Hi Monika,
how are you?

I listened to the section and I don't hear too much noise.
No remarks from my side on the German part, but I asked Sonia to help me in PL with the German texts.
Just a small remark from my side, as usual on the accents in Italian:
odi bàrbare: in Italian the accent goes on the first "a" of barbare. (at 3 s and at 2:43 m)
For the rest, as far as I can do the PL, everything is O.K. :thumbs:
Pier
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 17th, 2021, 10:06 am odi bàrbare: in Italian the accent goes on the first "a" of barbare. (at 3 s and at 2:43 m)
I didn't upload the wrong file, did I? Because on listening it occured to me that it sounded strange and fixed it in the beginning :) I'll check that. The last one I missed probably. I'll have a listen to that, too.

Sonia, sorry about that; I'll suggest that you wait with PL until I have checked and uploaded the correct file.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 16th, 2021, 3:40 amI uploaded sc 17 "Alla mensa dell'amico"
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/nuoveodibarbare_17_carducci_128kb.mp3
thank you, Pier, another beautiful poem, wonderfully narrated and PL ok right away.

So I will wait for Monika to reupload the final file, then I'll PL her German poem. Just write me a note in the thread as soon as the new upload is there.

Sonia