[COMPLETE][Italiano][Dramma teatrale]Sei personaggi in cerca d'autore di Luigi Pirandello - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 14th, 2021, 3:08 amI have prepared the cast list. Have a look at it to check if it is O.K. What else have I to do with it?
excellent, the links all seem to work. So if you have not forgotten any of the readers, this should be it.

I will include the list in the project description. What do you want to call the cast list in Italian ? Dramatis Personae, like in the classical plays, or the Italian variant of it ? :hmm:

Also, is the short summary enough for your (one sentence only) or do you want to write more about it later ?
I also noticed that some readers read a name slightly different from the catalog name. Is this important, or perhaps someone desire to modify the catalog name?
yes the reader name on the reader page should be the same than what the readers say in the intro "read by..." You could contact them, or maybe they read this post and if any of you wants to change the reader name, let me know, I will do that right away then.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: January 14th, 2021, 3:45 am

I will include the list in the project description. What do you want to call the cast list in Italian ? Dramatis Personae, like in the classical plays, or the Italian variant of it ? :hmm:

Also, is the short summary enough for your (one sentence only) or do you want to write more about it later ?
I also noticed that some readers read a name slightly different from the catalog name. Is this important, or perhaps someone desire to modify the catalog name?
yes the reader name on the reader page should be the same than what the readers say in the intro "read by..." You could contact them, or maybe they read this post and if any of you wants to change the reader name, let me know, I will do that right away then.

Sonia
I would call the cast list in Italian "Personaggi e interpreti" which is the term usually used.
The summary is short but sufficient in my opinion, unless we want to add a short historical note (remembering for instance that this year is 100 years from the first performance in Rome which had a stormy outcome, because many spectators contested the representation, one of the first examples of theater of the absurd).

I'll write a message to all the readers saying a name somehow different from the catalogue name, asking if they want to modify the catalogue name, in case they didn't read this post,
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 14th, 2021, 4:29 amI would call the cast list in Italian "Personaggi e interpreti" which is the term usually used.
The summary is short but sufficient in my opinion, unless we want to add a short historical note (remembering for instance that this year is 100 years from the first performance in Rome which had a stormy outcome, because many spectators contested the representation, one of the first examples of theater of the absurd).
ok I changed it to Personaggi e interpreti. And for the summary, it's up to you, if you want more, let me know before I catalog. Otherwise it's ok as it is.

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: January 14th, 2021, 5:01 am And for the summary, it's up to you, if you want more, let me know before I catalog. Otherwise it's ok as it is.

Sonia
I will send you shortly a new text for the summary,
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Sonia,
here is the new summary I propose:
"In un teatro, in cui si sta provando una rappresentazione, irrompono sei "personaggi" che dotati di vita reale cercano un autore che gli permetta di realizzare e rappresentare il loro dramma.
Quest'opera teatrale fu rappresentata per la prima volta il 9 maggio 1921 al teatro Valle di Roma (dunque nel 2021 ricorre il centesimo anniversario), ma in quell'occasione ebbe un esito tempestoso, perché molti spettatori contestarono la rappresentazione, sorpresi dalla novità della stessa che rappresenta il teatro nel teatro e uno dei primi esempi di teatro dell’assurdo. Successivamente l’opera ebbe il meritato successo.
L'opera non è divisa in atti, per espressa indicazione dell'autore, ma l'azione è interrotta comunque in due punti che creano una naturale divisione dell'opera in tre parti."

Pier
Last edited by Iunta4Ios on January 17th, 2021, 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 14th, 2021, 4:29 am
Kitty wrote: January 14th, 2021, 3:45 am .....
Sonia

I'll write a message to all the readers saying a name somehow different from the catalogue name, asking if they want to modify the catalogue name, in case they didn't read this post,
Pier
Sonia, up to now I received the following requests concerning the catalogue names.

"sperego" asked to change her catalogue name to "Simona Perego" that is what she usually says in her recordings.
"Claudiagrger" asked to change her catalogue name to "Claudia Graziano" that is what she usually says in her recordings.
Could dou you do it? Thanks
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 14th, 2021, 9:32 am"sperego" asked to change her catalogue name to "Simona Perego" that is what she usually says in her recordings.
"Claudiagrger" asked to change her catalogue name to "Claudia Graziano" that is what she usually says in her recordings.
these two are changed now, hope this is ok:

Simona: https://librivox.org/reader/14931
Claudia: https://librivox.org/reader/15151

And the summary sounds cool, I copied it in the database :thumbs: thank you

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Sonia, one more request concerning a modification in the Catalogue name:

The reader "bettenzoli" asked to change her Catalogue name in "Eleonora Bettenzoli" as she usually says in her recordings,
Thanks, Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 16th, 2021, 10:03 am The reader "bettenzoli" asked to change her Catalogue name in "Eleonora Bettenzoli" as she usually says in her recordings,
here is the new reader page: https://librivox.org/reader/15266

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: January 16th, 2021, 11:59 am here is the new reader page: https://librivox.org/reader/15266

Sonia
Thanks, Sonia
rclerico

Post by rclerico »

Ciao a tutti, ho notato che nel sommario è riportato:
.. fu rappresentata per la prima volta il 9 maggio 1921 al teatro Valle di Roma (dunque nel 2020 ricorre il centesimo anniversario) ...
Non dovrebbe essere 2021? :mrgreen:
Renzo
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

rclerico wrote: January 17th, 2021, 3:09 am Ciao a tutti, ho notato che nel sommario è riportato:
.. fu rappresentata per la prima volta il 9 maggio 1921 al teatro Valle di Roma (dunque nel 2020 ricorre il centesimo anniversario) ...
Non dovrebbe essere 2021? :mrgreen:
Renzo
Certo grazie! Volevo scrivere 2021, l'anno in corso, ma ho scritto per errore 2020. Provvedo a correggere.
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Sonia, did you noticed my mistake, noted by Renzo, in the date in the summary, 2020 instead of 2021?
Please make the correction.
Thanks.
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: January 17th, 2021, 4:15 am Sonia, did you noticed my mistake, noted by Renzo, in the date in the summary, 2020 instead of 2021?
you're right ! will do so, thanks

Sonia
graffiacane

Post by graffiacane »

Buonasera,

Ho caricato la parte prima del padre qui:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_padre_1_128kb.mp3

La durata è di 20':32''. Spero tutto sia in ordine!

grazie,
Giovanni