A Big Hello!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
NClark

Post by NClark »

Hi,

I am a High School senior from Indianapolis and created an account to help out the cause because Librivox recordings have helped me throughout the years. I also need to get service hours for the National Honor Society since in-person service projects are much harder this year. I am going to watch the intro videos but if there is anything you think I should specifically check out please let me know!
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Hi there and welcome!
Nice to have you on board. :D

I'm glad you found our books useful! :thumbs:

Just in case you didn't know that: We cannot and will not sign any paperwork pertaining to the hours you spent contributing to LV. More info is here:
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Misc_Q%26As#Can_volunteering_be_credited.3F

I hope you'll be able to contribute regardless.
Have fun on here!
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

NClark wrote: January 14th, 2021, 10:17 pm Hi,

I am a High School senior from Indianapolis and created an account to help out the cause because Librivox recordings have helped me throughout the years. I also need to get service hours for the National Honor Society since in-person service projects are much harder this year. I am going to watch the intro videos but if there is anything you think I should specifically check out please let me know!
Hello! 🙂

I am a newbie myself and for sure won't tell you more or better than you find out from the relevant videos and FAQs. I believe that even without the possibility of documentary confirmation of volunteerism, it will be interesting and useful for you here.
Wish you good luck! 🪐
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄