COMPLETE[Play]Armand;or The Peer and the Peasant by Mowatt - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Hmm. May have it now.

For the first fix all I did was fix the spelling of your name. That wasn't enough, obviously.

Then I discovered that in the cast list - as shown in postings above - some of the hmtl has " " around the reader links and some does not have " " and some have only one " - you were not the only one affected.

I don't know html, but I checked some other projects with working links. They should all have " " it turns out - and so now it all works. Both our catalog and Archive.

Thanks, Todd
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

ToddHW wrote: January 13th, 2021, 9:48 am Hmm. May have it now.

For the first fix all I did was fix the spelling of your name. That wasn't enough, obviously.

Then I discovered that in the cast list - as shown in postings above - some of the hmtl has " " around the reader links and some does not have " " and some have only one " - you were not the only one affected.

I don't know html, but I checked some other projects with working links. They should all have " " it turns out - and so now it all works. Both our catalog and Archive.

Thanks, Todd
Thank you for fixing the issue, Todd!
ktaylor07

Post by ktaylor07 »

Sorry about the extra "g" and the omitted "s

I guess I need proof readers as well as proof listeners...
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

I should have caught those when I cataloged.

Thanks, Todd
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

ToddHW wrote: January 14th, 2021, 9:30 am I should have caught those when I cataloged.

Thanks, Todd
Todd and Kay, I appreciate the correction to my name. This was a fun project. I look forward to the next.

Take care,

Greg