New to Librivox

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
quantumgroup

Post by quantumgroup »

Hello everyone. My username is quantumgroup. I am very new to the audiobook recording world. I live in NYC and I sing as a soprano on my church's Praise and Worship team. I have been told several times by many people that I have a calming voice so I want to put my voice to further use. Looking forward to working with the Librivox team.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

quantumgroup wrote: December 9th, 2020, 10:07 pm Hello everyone. My username is quantumgroup. I am very new to the audiobook recording world. I live in NYC and I sing as a soprano on my church's Praise and Worship team. I have been told several times by many people that I have a calming voice so I want to put my voice to further use. Looking forward to working with the Librivox team.
Hello dear newbie! You have a cute nickname! Singing in general, and especially church texts, enlightens the consciousness and delights not only the listeners, but also the singer. It's great that in this exercise you strive to go further and develop. I am sure LibriVox will be a good step forward on the path of your personal development and growth!
Good luck to you!:)
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
quantumgroup

Post by quantumgroup »

@HandmadePSK thank you for the kind welcome. I look forward to using my gifts to be a blessing to others. Have an amazing evening.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

quantumgroup wrote: January 13th, 2021, 5:46 pm @HandmadePSK thank you for the kind welcome. I look forward to using my gifts to be a blessing to others. Have an amazing evening.
A very deep night, in fact, almost morning, here in Ukraine)
Blessing is an excellent guide from love to Love! Thank you mutually!
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄