Hello, Newbie Here

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
martral

Post by martral » January 11th, 2021, 4:47 pm

Hello Everyone,
My first post here, so I thought I should say hello! I hail from Connecticut, not far where Mark Twain had a home here.

I been an avid reader all my life, so I thought I should try my hand at doing audiobooks. I've also been a musician for 50+ years, but with the pandemic putting a crush on that, I hope to use my talents in other ways.

This great and exciting to be a student at something new.

Be safe and well all!

Ralph Martin
Regards,
Ralph Martin

Peter Why

Post by Peter Why » February 15th, 2021, 2:03 pm

Hello, Ralph, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the delay in answering your post. You'll have had some instruction in your introduction email about your first steps. It may seem complicated, but you can always ask for help; it's a very friendly forum.

I hope you enjoy yourself. It can be quite an addictive hobby ... especially as you're (usually) sharing womething you like reading with ... potentially ... many, many people over the internet.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » February 17th, 2021, 12:36 pm

martral wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 4:47 pm
Hello Everyone,
My first post here, so I thought I should say hello! I hail from Connecticut, not far where Mark Twain had a home here.

I been an avid reader all my life, so I thought I should try my hand at doing audiobooks. I've also been a musician for 50+ years, but with the pandemic putting a crush on that, I hope to use my talents in other ways.

This great and exciting to be a student at something new.

Be safe and well all!

Ralph Martin
Howdie Ralph! 🤠

It's nice to see the consistency of an adult and a wealthy person. Learning new things is always interesting, and when it is combined with what you love, it’s really cool!
I wish you success and all the best! 🙋‍♂️
Alexander, by HandmadePSK
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs: