Hello! Newbie here.

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
goldenbrown

Post by goldenbrown »

Hello, everyone

I recently discovered LibriVox and got quite amused by it, what a fantastic project! :clap:
If this year taught me something was that it's important to go after things I enjoy and to dedicate some time doing things I care about.

Books have a big role in my life, audiobooks have been making me company throughout this entire year, so I thought would be nice to engage in something that can take or rather facilitate the access to books and culture for a lot of people out there.

I also have a microphone gathering dust in my closet and some free time to spare, then why not give it a try and make something cool for others too.

Thanks for having me in your community. :D
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

goldenbrown wrote: December 7th, 2020, 1:24 pm Hello, everyone

I recently discovered LibriVox and got quite amused by it, what a fantastic project! :clap:
If this year taught me something was that it's important to go after things I enjoy and to dedicate some time doing things I care about.

Books have a big role in my life, audiobooks have been making me company throughout this entire year, so I thought would be nice to engage in something that can take or rather facilitate the access to books and culture for a lot of people out there.

I also have a microphone gathering dust in my closet and some free time to spare, then why not give it a try and make something cool for others too.

Thanks for having me in your community. :D
Hello!
I aslo discovered this site recently and am ejoying it a lot.
It's a great idea to remove the dust from the microphone and please yourself and others with such an interesting, exciting and useful activity! Good luck to you - in goin after things which you enjoy! :clap:

PS: "goldenbrown" reminds me about one of my favourite songs!
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄