COMPLETE [ESPAÑOL] [SOLO] Episodios nacionales Galdós-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Trafalgar de Benito Pérez Galdós (1843 - 1920).

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/trafalgar-by-benito-perez-galdos-2/
Gabriel, el protagonista narrador de los Episodios nacionales, asiste, siendo aún un muchacho al servicio de don Alonso Gutiérrez de Cisniega, marino retirado, al primero de los portentosos y fantásticos sucesos que irá narrando a lo largo de la obra: la derrota de la escuadra combinada, francesa y española, ante la imponente armada inglesa al mando del almirante Nelson, frente a las costas de Cádiz y en las inmediaciones del Cabo de Trafalgar. ( Alejandro Castillo)
  1. Liga al texto (¡favor de solo usar este texto!) http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/16961
  2. Tipo de audio-revisíon requerida (Nota: vea las Preguntas Frecuentes de Audio Revisión): standard
    IMPORTANTE – solista, por favor note: para limitar el número de proyectos abandonados (y de tal manera el número de archivos en nuestro servidor), pedimos que haga comunicación en el proyecto por lo menos una vez al mes, aún si no ha podido grabar nada. Si no oímos nada de usted en tres meses, abriremos el proyecto a formato colaborativo en cuanto haya un coordinador de libros interesado. Los archivos que haya completado las incluiremos en el proyecto colaborativo. Si aún no ha grabado nada, quitaremos su proyecto del foro (por favor comuníquese con cualquier administrador para readmitirlo).
    Favor de no bajar ni escuchar archivos pertenecientes a un proyecto en proceso (a menos que sea el coordinador del proyecto o el PL). Nuestros servidores no tienen la capacidad para manejar grandes volúmenes de tráfico. Por favor espere a que terminemos el proyecto. ¡Gracias!

Magic Window:

BC Admin
    =
    =
  3. El lector leerá lo siguiente al principio y final de cada archivo:
    ¡Por favor deje no más de 0.5-1 segundo de silencio al principio de su grabación!
    Al principio de la grabación (Introducción):
    • "Capítulo [número] de Trafalgar. Esta es una grabación de LibriVox. Todas las grabaciones de LibriVox están en el dominio público. Para más información, o para ser voluntario, por favor visite: librivox PUNTO org."
    • Si desea, diga:
      Grabado por [su nombre], [su ciudad, blog, podcast o dirección electrónica]
    • Diga:
      "Trafalgar, de Benito Pérez Galdós. [Capítulo]"

Para el segundo y todos los siguientes capítulos, puede usar la forma corta de la introducción:
    • "Capítulo [número] de Trafalgar de Benito Pérez Galdós. Esta grabación de LibriVox está en el domino público."
    • Si desea, diga:
    • Si aplica, diga:
      "[Título del capítulo]"
    Al final de la grabación:
    • Al final de la sección, diga:
      "Fin del [Capítulo]"
    • Si desea, diga:
    • Al final del libro también diga:
      "Fin de Trafalgar de Benito Pérez Galdós. "

Deje ~5 segundos de silencio al final de la grabación, si es de 30 minutos o menos.
  4. Nombre de ficha trafalgar_##_perezgaldos_128kb.mp3 (sin acentos, todo en minúsculas) donde ## es el número de la sección (e.g. trafalgar_01_perezgaldos_128kb.mp3)
  5. Transfiera los archivos (las grabaciones completas)
    Por favor siempre note aquí cuando haya mandado un archivo. También, marque en el mensaje la duración de la grabación (en minutos y segundos), junto con el enlace.
    • Suba su archivo con el LibriVox Uploader: https://librivox.org/login/uploader
      (Si no puede ver la imagen anterior, por favor mándele un mensaje a uno de los administradores)
    • Tendrá que seleccionar al MC, que para este proyecto es: maryannspiegel
    • Cuando haya terminado de subirse, recibirá un enlace – por favor póngalo en su mensaje.
    • Si esto no funciona, o si tiene preguntas, vea nuestra página de wiki de Como Mandar su Archivo.
  6. ¿Preguntas?
    Hágalas aquí, o mándeme un mensaje. :)
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Hola, tengo el libro totalmente grabado y verificado varias veces. Los MP3 están listos, siguiendo las indicaciones y con los intro y outro correspondientes.
Solo necesito la "ventana mágica"
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Alex,

I would be happy to MC this for you.

I'll get your MW set up and be back with instructions for your first project.

MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

OK, Your MW is set up.

For a solo project, you are the Book Coordinator. That means you fill out the Magic Window and post your links and times in the window when you upload your files.

You'll need to start by logging into the magic window. Instructions are in the BC How-to; and this is a more detailed version of the First Login instructions (with pictures!) Please be sure to read all of the BC How To document, as that will give you more information on your role as a BC.
Note that passwords for the magic window and the forum are not connected. You can use the same password in both places (I think a lot of people do), but if you change it on one system, it won't affect the password on the other system.

Next, you'll need to start entering section (or chapter) titles. I've entered the first couple to get you started.

Then you are ready to start recording. When you upload a section, it's your responsibility to add the link and duration (mm:ss) to the Magic Window. Link from the uploader goes in the "listen URL" column, duration goes in the "notes" column. Then be sure to post in the thread that a new section is ready for PL so your DPL knows there is something new.

You can advertise for a proof listener on the "Listeners Wanted" forum. Instrudctions are here: http://forum.librivox.org/viewtopic.php?p=318668#p318668

If you have questions, or if you have any trouble with the instructions in the BC how to, please post and we'll work through it together. There is a bit of a learning curve when you do your first solo.

MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Oh, two more things.

I changed the file name for your files. The template generator included accent marks, but we need to take those out because our uploader doesn't like them.

And you can click on your name in the MW to see your reader page. I have used your forum name as your catalog name. Please let me know if you want a different catalog name and I will change it.

MaryAnn
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Thank you for all the information, MaryAnn, and for your help. I hope I will be able to upload the book.

First chapter uploaded:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/trafalgar_01_perezgaldos_128kb.mp3

Time: 20:02

Now, I am going to logging into the MW and fill out.

Thanks!
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

MaryAnn, :help:
I have a problem. I have logged as BC without problems, but when I click BC Admin= under the MW, it opens a window that says:
You don't have permissions for this area./ Return to Librivox Management Tool Homepage /
Logout.
So I have not access and I can´t enter section titles, neither links of uploader.
If you can help me, it would be wonderfull.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Alexelmagno wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:23 pm MaryAnn, :help:
I have a problem. I have logged as BC without problems, but when I click BC Admin= under the MW, it opens a window that says:
You don't have permissions for this area./ Return to Librivox Management Tool Homepage /
Logout.
So I have not access and I can´t enter section titles, neither links of uploader.
If you can help me, it would be wonderfull.
I'll pop in and answer this.

Click Logout, then log in with your personal BC login and password. And in future, when you log in to upload a file, use your personal login rather than the generic one. Then you won't have to do the logout / login step again. ;)

EDIT: I just checked, and you weren't entered as BC on the project. You are now. That might have been the problem. 8-)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

I can not believe how fast you solve problems!!! Amazing! Thank you very much. Now that works.
:D :D :D
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Today I have uploaded four chapters. Tomorrow more.
Thanks for your help!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Sorry about that! And thank you Tricia!

MaryAnn
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

Hello, Mary Ann,
I have finished uploading the whole book and I have changed the status. Now I think I have to compilate a template to find a listener, but I am not sure... I am learning a lot. The first time it is not easy. I will ask you for help sure.
Bye and have a good day. Here, in Madrid, today it has snowed a lot, first time after 10 years.
Alexelmagno

Post by Alexelmagno »

MaryAnn,
I have compiled the template of Listener Wanted. This is de link:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=84776
I don´t know what is the next step.
Thank you a lot!!!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

You did well! I've added the link to the MW. To do that, you need your project number. You can see that by opening the MW, or by hovering over the BC Admin link at the bottom of the MW and noting the number in the link.

So now, we just wait for someone to see the advert and come along to listen.

MaryAnn
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Buenas noches!

Trafalgar, Capitulo I: PL OK. :D

(Por favor disculpar la falta de acentos )
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.