COMPLETE Miss Meredith by Amy Levy-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Dawallchslv

Post by Dawallchslv »

If possible, I would like to read chapters 2, 3, & 4.

Thank you!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Dawallchslv wrote: December 29th, 2020, 6:34 pm If possible, I would like to read chapters 2, 3, & 4.

Thank you!

Hello, I am sorry but 2 and 4 are already claimed. I should update the magic window. How about 3, 6 and 7? and please let me know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Dawallchslv

Post by Dawallchslv »

Hello,

Yes, 3, 6 & 7 would be great!

As far as a name: Please Use "Miss Alyce"

Thank you so much!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Great. How would you like to be credited in the catalogue? In can be under your real name, your forum name, or something else that you wish. Do you have a personal url which you would like to link to your name?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Dawallchslv

Post by Dawallchslv »

Can I use the name "Miss Alyce"? Alyce is my middle name.

And, no, I don't have a URL or website. I am simply retired and love books--and LOVE what LibriVox is doing!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure. Why not?
Dawallchslv

Post by Dawallchslv »

I uploaded chapter 3. It is 15:05.

I wasn't sure who the MC was so I chose "cover-cover"

Thanks!

Miss Alyce
Dawallchslv

Post by Dawallchslv »

Here is the URL to listen to chapter 3:

https://librivox.org/uploads/covers/missmeredith_03_128kb.mp3

Thanks aggain!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks.
lindsayat

Post by lindsayat »

Hello! I would like to read Chapter 9. This is my first recording with LibriVox and I would like to be credited as Lindsay Atkinson in the catalogue. Thank you!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Dawallchslv wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:33 pm I uploaded chapter 3. It is 15:05.

I wasn't sure who the MC was so I chose "cover-cover"

Thanks!

Miss Alyce
I am the MC for this project. Every project will have the MC stated in the first post, near the link to the uploader. It will be in blue text, so it should be easy to see.

For now, I can find this file in the covers folder and move it to my folder. But in the future, you should always check the first post to find out who is the MC.
Dawallchslv

Post by Dawallchslv »

Thank you.
rerikaj

Post by rerikaj »

I'll take sections 10 and 11, please
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Stav, I've added the link for chapter 3 into the MW, since I had to correct the link for it anyway. *smile*

Oh, and Alyce, one other thing you should do when you upload a file is to include the duration of the recording. We need that information to help us out when the book is ready for the catalogue.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

lindsayat wrote: January 5th, 2021, 2:10 pm Hello! I would like to read Chapter 9. This is my first recording with LibriVox and I would like to be credited as Lindsay Atkinson in the catalogue. Thank you!

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 9 is all yours. Before you proceed, please submit a one- minute sampal recording to make sure your technical settings are all correct. Thanks in advance,
Stav.