COMPLETE: English Lit for Boys & Girls - H. E. Marshall - pc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
PSHarvey106

Post by PSHarvey106 »

Hi,

If it's still available, I would like to record section 25.

Thank you.
Paul
CynCee

Post by CynCee »

CynCee

Post by CynCee »

cadastra wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 10:02 pm
CynCee wrote: January 1st, 2021, 6:02 pm 1) You do not need to say "End of English Literature for Boys and Girls, by Henrietta Elizabeth Marshall" at the end of your section. The only time that part of the outro is needed is at the very end of the last section of the book. Your outro should be "End of Section 10."
2) The filename is missing an underscore (should be "englishlitboysandgirls_10_marshall128kb.mp3").

OK! All Done! Should all be correct now! Thanks again!

Length- 10:02

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/englishlitboysandgirls_10_marshall_128kb.mp3
Cyn, this is almost perfect! There is just a smidge too much silence at the end of the file now--6.5 seconds, and we only require 5. Once that is fixed your recording will be PL OK!
Hello! Hope you had a wonderful New year celebration!
Im learning to use the quotation marks! lol!

Anyway, here is Ch 10 edited, hopefully I did it right and didn't cut off too much. Like I said learning to work it as I go. My head is spinning! :lol: Thank you so much!

Length- 09:56

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/englishlitforboysandgirls_10_marshall_128kb.mp3
AmieT22

Post by AmieT22 »

Hi Amie Here
Can I claim chapter 3 ?
Thank you so much !!!! 😊
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

PSHarvey106 wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 3:20 am Hi,

If it's still available, I would like to record section 25.

Thank you.
Enjoy, Paul!
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

AmieT22 wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 12:45 pm Hi Amie Here
Can I claim chapter 3 ?
Thank you so much !!!! 😊
Yes, you may! Thanks, Amie!
bibine

Post by bibine »

Hi, may I read chapter: The story of fingal ? :D
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

bibine wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 1:59 pm Hi, may I read chapter: The story of fingal ? :D
Welcome to LibriVox! While I do appreciate your enthusiasm, you are not quite read to record for a project. We ask that our new readers complete a one-minute preliminary test recording to make sure your technical settings meet our requirements and to identify any other recording issues before you start on a project. You can find instructions on how to do this in the Newbie Guide to Recording. I strongly suggest you read through it -- lots of good information to get you off to a good start. Once you have the "OK" on your 1-Minute Test recording, post back here to claim any available sections. Thanks, and hope to hear from you again soon!
NathanMcD

Post by NathanMcD »

Hey,

I would like to read sections 2 and 12. :thumbs:
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

NathanMcD wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 2:07 pm Hey,

I would like to read sections 2 and 12. :thumbs:
Welcome to LibriVox! While I do appreciate your enthusiasm, you are not quite read to record for a project. We ask that our new readers complete a one-minute preliminary test recording to make sure your technical settings meet our requirements and to identify any other recording issues before you start on a project. You can find instructions on how to do this in the Newbie Guide to Recording. I strongly suggest you read through it -- lots of good information to get you off to a good start. Once you have the "OK" on your 1-Minute Test recording, post back here to claim any available sections. Thanks, and hope to hear from you again soon!
CynCee

Post by CynCee »

CynCee wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 1:40 pm
cadastra wrote: January 1st, 2021, 8:21 pm
CynCee wrote: January 1st, 2021, 7:40 pm HI! Can I claim Chapter VI About Some Old Welsh Stories and Story-Tellers please.
Pblished under- Faerie Book Mama

Thanks!
You’ve got it! You don’t need to list your catalog name (“Faerie Book Mama”) when you post unless it changes. I made your catalog page a few days ago when you claimed your first section, and all future sections will be published on that page under “Faerie Book Mama” unless you tell us otherwise. Enjoy the read!
Got it! Thank you!
HI! I see in the Magic window that I have been assigned chapter 7. But I claimed chapter 6. Already recorded and submitted.
Thanks
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

CynCee wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 3:45 pm
CynCee wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 1:40 pm
cadastra wrote: January 1st, 2021, 8:21 pm

You’ve got it! You don’t need to list your catalog name (“Faerie Book Mama”) when you post unless it changes. I made your catalog page a few days ago when you claimed your first section, and all future sections will be published on that page under “Faerie Book Mama” unless you tell us otherwise. Enjoy the read!
Got it! Thank you!
HI! I see in the Magic window that I have been assigned chapter 7. But I claimed chapter 6. Already recorded and submitted.
Thanks
Whoops, that was an error on my part! It’s fixed now, and I’m planning to check your sections later tonight!
CynCee

Post by CynCee »

Thank you! No problem! Have a great night!
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

CynCee wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 11:49 am
cadastra wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 10:02 pm
CynCee wrote: January 1st, 2021, 6:02 pm 1) You do not need to say "End of English Literature for Boys and Girls, by Henrietta Elizabeth Marshall" at the end of your section. The only time that part of the outro is needed is at the very end of the last section of the book. Your outro should be "End of Section 10."
2) The filename is missing an underscore (should be "englishlitboysandgirls_10_marshall128kb.mp3").

OK! All Done! Should all be correct now! Thanks again!

Length- 10:02

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/englishlitboysandgirls_10_marshall_128kb.mp3
Cyn, this is almost perfect! There is just a smidge too much silence at the end of the file now--6.5 seconds, and we only require 5. Once that is fixed your recording will be PL OK!
Hello! Hope you had a wonderful New year celebration!
Im learning to use the quotation marks! lol!

Anyway, here is Ch 10 edited, hopefully I did it right and didn't cut off too much. Like I said learning to work it as I go. My head is spinning! :lol: Thank you so much!

Length- 09:56

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/englishlitforboysandgirls_10_marshall_128kb.mp3
Yay, you got it this time! You've earned your first PL OK! Congrats!
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

CynCee wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 11:29 am https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/englishlitforboysandgirls_6_marshall_128kb.mp3

Duration- 12:01

HI! All done! Thank you!
Cyn, section 6 is read beautifully and is also PL OK! Nice job!