New Volunteer Here

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
shaysentieri

Post by shaysentieri »

Hey everyone! My name is Shannon. I'm new to LibriVox and I'm super excited to get started. If you have any tips and tricks or just want to say hello, I'd love to hear from all of you. Libreville has given me access to so many cool books over the years and I'm happy to finally get to pay it forward and help in anyway needed. I'm not very tech savvy, but I can read and listen. Thanks Guys!! :D
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

Hi Shannon, welcome to librivox :D

The first thing you will want to do to start is to upload a 1 min test. It's not an audition, it's just to make sure that your tech specs are correct. Instructions on how to do this can be found here https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
shaysentieri

Post by shaysentieri »

Thank you!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

shaysentieri wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 2:20 pm Hey everyone! My name is Shannon. I'm new to LibriVox and I'm super excited to get started. If you have any tips and tricks or just want to say hello, I'd love to hear from all of you. Libreville has given me access to so many cool books over the years and I'm happy to finally get to pay it forward and help in anyway needed. I'm not very tech savvy, but I can read and listen. Thanks Guys!! :D
Hi Shannon! 🦏

Your nickname reminds me italian name of my favourite musical instrument jew`s harp - "scacciapensieri". 🎼
Welcome & good luck - here and everywhere!
Cheers 🥑
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄