[COMPLETE][GROUP/MYSTERY] The Goddess by Richard Marsh - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
smithjeanb

Post by smithjeanb »

Kitty - I have no idea what either of those are. Give me a hint so I can check it out!
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Here is Chapter 11. Length 19:11.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/goddess_11_marsh_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

smithjeanb wrote: November 19th, 2020, 12:35 pmKitty - I have no idea what either of those are. Give me a hint so I can check it out!
well the Rover magazine series has just started, the first project is here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=83224 (three sections left to claim)
the Black Cat is already longer up and running, we are at the 9th issue already and the current project is here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=83244 For the moment this one is fully claimed, but if you bookmark it you'll get the notification if someone orphans their part ;) and at the very least, I'll write a note when I start the next magazine, so you could be early claiming. The Black Cat is always pretty fast sold-out :lol: the stories are really great.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: November 19th, 2020, 4:12 pmHere is Chapter 11. Length 19:11.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/goddess_11_marsh_128kb.mp3
creeeepyyyyy :shock: wow the murder described in full detail, you really picked a crucial chapter here, Todd. :thumbs: Excellently narrated, especially considering you had to read a female for the most part of the chapter. PL ok.

Thanks

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Glad you liked it. I was glad the text said her voice got husky as she talked.

Who knows? Maybe I'll find a nice parlourmaid role to read next!

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: November 20th, 2020, 5:45 amWho knows? Maybe I'll find a nice parlourmaid role to read next!
you have to be faster in claiming than Chris :mrgreen:

Sonia
smithjeanb

Post by smithjeanb »

smithjeanb

Post by smithjeanb »

Kitty - if the last section becomes available, I would love to snap it up!!! Today's the day!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

excellent reading again, Jean, thank you so much. This chapter is also PL ok. And what a rascal-character was introduced here :evil: Poor Bessie, she is entangled in much more that we initially thought.
if the last section becomes available, I would love to snap it up!!! Today's the day!
actually Tomas (WiltedScribe) is the BC of this project and will release the claims in due time. He probably is in PM contact with the reader and depending on their answer, the claims will be orphaned or extended. Please wait for confirmation from Tomas.

Meanwhile, the good news are that the next issue of the Black Cat is launched, in case you want to check out more mystery short stories: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=83823 :wink:

Sonia
smithjeanb

Post by smithjeanb »

Sonia,

thank you - I will check out the Black Cat. Can you tell me how to add something to my reader page? Kitty set it up for me, so I don't know how it's done
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

smithjeanb wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 12:00 pmthank you - I will check out the Black Cat. Can you tell me how to add something to my reader page? Kitty set it up for me, so I don't know how it's done
I am Kitty in fact (it's my Forum name ;) )

what do you mean by adding ? You mean like a website ? Only admins can change the reader page, so if you tell me what you want added or changed, I can do it for you. :)

Sonia
smithjeanb

Post by smithjeanb »

Sonia/Kitty

Lol. How confusing.

I meant could you tell me how to add the Black Cat to my reader page so I don’t have to hunt it up every time I look for it.

And on that note, I requested a section in the Rover magazine that you mentioned. I haven’t heard back yet, but I would like to add that as well. Are you saying that the admin does that, and not me?
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

smithjeanb wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 12:14 pmI meant could you tell me how to add the Black Cat to my reader page so I don’t have to hunt it up every time I look for it.

And on that note, I requested a section in the Rover magazine that you mentioned. I haven’t heard back yet, but I would like to add that as well. Are you saying that the admin does that, and not me?
ah ok, that's what you meant.

In fact, your reader page only lists the projects where you are doing a section in. So you have claimed in Black Cat and in Rover and those two projects are now added automatically to your reader page. As soon as your name is in the MW the project appears on your reader page.

I did reply to you both in Rover and in Black Cat and confirmed your claims. The reader page must be updated by now. https://librivox.org/reader/15060

If you mean to add the projects to your email-notification list, so that you can alerts when you get a reply in the thread, you can do that by "bookmarking" the thread. It's in the tool dropdown menu in the upper left or lower left corner of each project. Click on "bookmark topic" and if you have your personal preferences set to get email alerts, then you will get notifications for each post. I am bookmarked to all my project, so I never miss any updates. It's quite handy to not lose the overview of all that is going on.

Also you will find all the bookmarked topics in a list in your personal User Control Panel. In the left column "Manage Bookmarks". Once a project is catalogued, you can un-subscribe and the project will vanish from your list and not clutter it up anymore.

I hope this was helpful. :)

Sonia
smithjeanb

Post by smithjeanb »

I got all of that (thank you!) except the last part about my "personal Control Panel." Where is that?
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

smithjeanb wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 1:12 pm I got all of that (thank you!) except the last part about my "personal Control Panel." Where is that?
upper right corner, click on your forum name, choose "User Control Panel" in the dropdown menu.
Left side column: "Manage Bookmarks"
Also check in "Board preferences" (upper menu bar) "Edit notification options", whether your email notification box is ticked for bookmarked projects :)

Sonia