COMPLETE - [SOLO] Letters of Oscar Wilde, Volume 5 (1898-1900) -lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

OK, well, I'll finish cataloging and we'll see what happens. Thank you for double checking. :thumbs:
linny

Post by linny »

It looks as if all the etext made it. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/letters-of-oscar-wilde-volume-5-1898-1899-by-oscar-wilde/

Congratulations on finishing up such a large undertaking. :clap:
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

Thanks! Just one thing, though: I made a note in the first post that I had changed the title/summary while recording, after I found more letters. Could you please replace those?
Rob Marland reader section | website
linny

Post by linny »

RobMarland wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:59 am Thanks! Just one thing, though: I made a note in the first post that I had changed the title/summary while recording, after I found more letters. Could you please replace those?
I'll change the title but I already changed the summary. What else did you want changed in the summary?
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

I can't recall what I changed, I only made a note that I changed either the title or the summary. Rather than reading through, I assumed it would be easier to copy and paste over whatever was logged when I started the project.

Any changes I made were at least a couple of weeks ago.
linny

Post by linny »

RobMarland wrote: November 21st, 2020, 2:35 pm I can't recall what I changed, I only made a note that I changed either the title or the summary. Rather than reading through, I assumed it would be easier to copy and paste over whatever was logged when I started the project.

Any changes I made were at least a couple of weeks ago.
You made changed to the summary in the initial post of the project. I copied that over to the database and that is what is showing now on the catalog page. The only change you made to the title was the ending year.
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

-
Last edited by RobMarland on December 8th, 2023, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
linny

Post by linny »

My pleasure! :thumbs: