COMPLETE-grp/ Fiction A Woman Of Yesterday by Caroline Atwater Mason-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

tamtaj wrote: November 17th, 2020, 11:26 am Hi there. I would like to claim chapter 16, I believe it has not been claimed by anyone else yet.
Hope everyone enjoys recording this book:)
Cheers!
Tamta
Chapter 16 is yours, Tamta.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Cadia wrote: November 18th, 2020, 2:19 pm Could I claim chapter 21 please? I've been offline for a while but have read for Librivox before as Cadia B.

Thanks

Cadia
The magic window is updated with your claim.
Thanks, Cadia.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Wow. This book is popular, Stav.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow. Thank you, Culleen. Sorry for missing that.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
JaneGrey17

Post by JaneGrey17 »

Thanks!
Here it is all fixed!
I took out the repeated phrase for Chapter 12. The recording is now at 16:01 minutes.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/womanofyesterday_12_atwatermason_128kb.mp3

-Jane
cailinnhunter33

Post by cailinnhunter33 »

Hi,
I am completing this assignment for my college freshmen comp class and have become confused as to how i record a sample recording and Where do I post it to? :D
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

cailinnhunter33 wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:27 am Hi,
I am completing this assignment for my college freshmen comp class and have become confused as to how i record a sample recording and Where do I post it to? :D
Please summit the sampal recording to the listeners and eddetors wanted forum.
SaraOakley

Post by SaraOakley »

Hi I was wondering if I could claim chapter 27?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

SaraOakley wrote: November 29th, 2020, 10:21 am Hi I was wondering if I could claim chapter 27?

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 27 is all yours. However before you proceed, please do the following:
1. Submit a one- minute sampal recording, to make sure that your technical settings are all correct.
2. Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose.
Stav.
SaraOakley

Post by SaraOakley »

miss stav wrote: November 29th, 2020, 12:29 pm
SaraOakley wrote: November 29th, 2020, 10:21 am Hi I was wondering if I could claim chapter 27?

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 27 is all yours. However before you proceed, please do the following:
1. Submit a one- minute sampal recording, to make sure that your technical settings are all correct.
2. Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose.
Stav.
The name I would like to use is my forum name. Also where do I find what to say in the sample recording?
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

SaraOakley wrote: November 29th, 2020, 7:31 pm
miss stav wrote: November 29th, 2020, 12:29 pm

Stav.
The name I would like to use is my forum name. Also where do I find what to say in the sample recording?
Hi Stav, Sarah and Callin,
Phil made a video on submitting a test. It can be found here:
"How to Make Your 1 minute Test" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlaRY_-bcfs
He has made videos on how to do everything. They are a great resource.
Cheers!
-Amy
sydneyearcher

Post by sydneyearcher »

Hello,
Could I please claim Chapter 17?
Thank you
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

sydneyearcher wrote: November 30th, 2020, 8:46 am Hello,
Could I please claim Chapter 17?
Thank you

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 17 is all yours. However, before you proceed, please do two things:
1. Please submit a one- minute sampal recording, to make sure that your technical settings are all correct.
If you have questions, please ask.
stav.