JaneGrey17

Post by JaneGrey17 »

Hello there!

I have completed chapter 12 for "A Woman of Yesterday"

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/womanofyesterday_12_atwatermason_128kb.mp3

16:05 minutes in length.
Teamimono

Post by Teamimono »

Betta100 wrote: November 17th, 2020, 10:36 am Hello!
I am a new reader and this is my first ever post on the forum. Is it possible for me to claim chapter 15 for a start? Where can I take the 1 minute test? And if possible, I would like to be displayed as Elisabetta Longyu Centofanti. Thank you!

Elisabetta
You post your one minutes test recording here. Everything you need to know about getting started is here.
Teamimono

Post by Teamimono »

I return! I also volunteer to read the dreaded and much avoided chapter 6.
Betta100

Post by Betta100 »

Teamimono wrote: November 18th, 2020, 4:48 am
I am a new reader and this is my first ever post on the forum. Is it possible for me to claim chapter 15 for a start? Where can I take the 1 minute test? And if possible, I would like to be displayed as Elisabetta Longyu Centofanti. Thank you!

Elisabetta
You post your one minutes test recording here. Everything you need to know about getting started is here.
Thank you for your help! I've posted my test recording in the appropriate section.
~ Elisabetta
ColleenMc
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ColleenMc »

Hello,

I noticed this book was still waiting for prooflistening. I wasn't quite up for jumping in as full time prooflistener, but I knocked out a couple of chapters for you:

Chapter 1 is PL OK!

Chapter 12 has one small fix needed -- at 14:30, the phrase "and he looked at her soberly between the stair rails" is repeated. Otherwise just fine!

Colleen
Colleen McMahon

No matter where you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Banzai
Cadia

Post by Cadia »

Could I claim chapter 21 please? I've been offline for a while but have read for Librivox before as Cadia B.

Thanks

Cadia
Last edited by Cadia on November 19th, 2020, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

NayeliT wrote: November 17th, 2020, 7:18 am
Teamimono wrote: November 13th, 2020, 8:54 am
NayeliT wrote: November 13th, 2020, 4:52 am

Hi, thank you for replying back to me. I'm still new to this so, where would I submit the one-minute sampal recording and what should be in that recording? And the name I'd like to be credited by would be the same as my user/forum name, thank you!

Hi, good morning. Unfortunately I won't be able to do the recordings. Thank you for the opportunity anyways.
No problems at all. Thanks for letting us know.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Teamimono wrote: November 18th, 2020, 4:50 am I return! I also volunteer to read the dreaded and much avoided chapter 6.
How lovely. Thank you.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Teamimono wrote: November 18th, 2020, 4:50 am I return! I also volunteer to read the dreaded and much avoided chapter 6.
How lovely. Thank you.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

JaneGrey17 wrote: Hello there!

I have completed chapter 12 for "A Woman of Yesterday"

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/womanofyesterday_12_atwatermason_128kb.mp3

16:05 minutes in length.

Huge thanks.
Last edited by miss stav on November 18th, 2020, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Betta100 wrote: November 18th, 2020, 7:04 am

Elisabetta
Thank you for your help! I've posted my test recording in the appropriate section.

Hello Betta, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 15 is all yours.
And thanks for the help...
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

miss stav wrote: November 18th, 2020, 3:06 pm
Betta100 wrote: November 18th, 2020, 7:04 am

Hello Betta, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 15 is all yours.
And thanks for the help, Teanamono.
[/quote".
KiaLovera

Post by KiaLovera »

Hello, I would like to read Section 20. Which is Chapter 20 I believe. This is my first recording so the pseudonym/name I would like to appear under would be Kia Lovera. I do not have a website or blog I would like to link. Thank you! :)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

KiaLovera wrote: November 18th, 2020, 9:45 pm Hello, I would like to read Section 20. Which is Chapter 20 I believe. This is my first recording so the pseudonym/name I would like to appear under would be Kia Lovera. I do not have a website or blog I would like to link. Thank you! :)

Hello Kaya, welcome to librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Section 20 is all yours. However before you proceed please submit a one- minute sampal recording, to make sure that your technical settings are correct. If you have questions, please ask.
Stav.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

ColleenMc wrote: November 18th, 2020, 9:52 am Hello,

I noticed this book was still waiting for prooflistening. I wasn't quite up for jumping in as full time prooflistener, but I knocked out a couple of chapters for you:

Chapter 1 is PL OK!

Chapter 12 has one small fix needed -- at 14:30, the phrase "and he looked at her soberly between the stair rails" is repeated. Otherwise just fine!

Colleen
Thank you, Colleen! The magic window is updated with your PL results. :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood