FULL[PLAY]One Act Play Collection 014 - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19411
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » November 13th, 2020, 5:46 pm

Both Anglo-Saxon Digger and History are PL OK as for their lines. :D

However, could you both please add the full character description to your voice credit (it's on the first page of the drama):

History, a tall, beautiful woman ect.
Anglo-Saxon Digger, a man in workman's garb ect.

Thank you!
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox. "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13602
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » November 13th, 2020, 7:02 pm

Mr Sweet is in the MW for PL.

Thanks, Todd

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2305
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » November 14th, 2020, 1:07 pm

Availle wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 5:46 pm
Both Anglo-Saxon Digger and History are PL OK as for their lines. :D

However, could you both please add the full character description to your voice credit (it's on the first page of the drama):

History, a tall, beautiful woman ect.
Anglo-Saxon Digger, a man in workman's garb ect.

Thank you!
Ready for Spot PL on full intro "Anglo-Saxon Digger, a tall beautiful man, in workman's ..."

Nothin' doin', huh? <sigh>

Okay, I'll behave. :wink:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/heirsofslavery_anglosaxondigger_tillman.mp3
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
APOD

George Essex Evans Roderic Quinn Mary Hannay Foott Marie E. J. Pitt James Hebblethwaite Shaw Neilson

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13602
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » November 14th, 2020, 2:58 pm

Okay, I'll behave. :wink:
Yeah, right....

Thanks, Todd

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19411
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » November 14th, 2020, 3:21 pm

I'm not sure about the behaving part either, but it's definitely PL ok now. :wink:
Thanks a lot!
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox. "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com


jennlea
Posts: 1160
Joined: February 10th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Post by jennlea » November 15th, 2020, 7:48 pm

ToddHW wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Mr Sweet is in the MW for PL.

Thanks, Todd
Wonderful job, Todd :clap:
I can't wait to put this all together once the last part come in, especially the part where you fell from the horse :lol:

One tiny thing I'll ask you to fix:

24:35- I hear "It's fault-she does"; text reads "It's false- she does" (page 21, towards the bottom)
-Jenn B.
My Recordings

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13602
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » November 16th, 2020, 7:26 am

One tiny thing fixed. Ready for Spot PL.

Thanks, Todd

jennlea
Posts: 1160
Joined: February 10th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Post by jennlea » November 16th, 2020, 10:06 am

ToddHW wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 7:26 am
One tiny thing fixed. Ready for Spot PL.

Thanks, Todd
And now it is hugely PL-OK! Thanks Todd!!
-Jenn B.
My Recordings


TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 49781
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » November 18th, 2020, 10:20 am

If it's OK with you, I plan on adding our Zoom play to this collection when it's finished. It didn't go quite according to plan (we had 3 roles unclaimed in the meeting), so I'm waiting on lines from those and will edit them in as usual, and present you with the finished product.

Do you have a finished-play DPL, or shall I find one for my play on my own? :)
We're MARCHing to the finish line! Join our project cleanup month initiative. Details HERE

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13602
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » November 18th, 2020, 10:27 am

There is no project-wide DPL - becuz some of the plays are not PD except in US.

Thanks, Todd

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13602
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » November 18th, 2020, 10:38 am

TriciaG wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:20 am
If it's OK with you, I plan on adding our Zoom play to this collection when it's finished. It didn't go quite according to plan (we had 3 roles unclaimed in the meeting), so I'm waiting on lines from those and will edit them in as usual, and present you with the finished product.

Do you have a finished-play DPL, or shall I find one for my play on my own? :)
Feel free to claim a slot in this collection and use the MW to track claims and files. I can set it up for you if you post info here.

Thanks, Todd

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 49781
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » November 18th, 2020, 10:40 am

Thanks - I've already set up a MW and thread that I'll use (didn't think of doing it here), and sent PM's to the participants with the link. I'll reuse the MW for some other project when I'm done with it. :)
We're MARCHing to the finish line! Join our project cleanup month initiative. Details HERE

Post Reply