[COMPLETE][SOLO]The King in Yellow by Robert W. Chambers - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Shalott

Post by Shalott »

Hello Sonia,

I'm so sorry for the radio silence. Things have been a bit rough with work and I was moving. I didn't realize how much time had past :shock: I'm working on that last part currently. I'm gonna do my best to get it out either today or tomorrow. I hope things are going well on your end as well!

Eva
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Shalott wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 12:38 pmI'm so sorry for the radio silence. Things have been a bit rough with work and I was moving. I didn't realize how much time had past :shock: I'm working on that last part currently. I'm gonna do my best to get it out either today or tomorrow. I hope things are going well on your end as well!
no stress, I am not in a hurry (though of course it would be cool to hear the final chapter !) I was only worried that I didn't hear from you. Now I know all is well and you are still there ;) all's good. :)

Yes, everything fine here as well. Thanks

Sonia
Shalott

Post by Shalott »

Hello!

Here is the final section!

Section 16:
Length: 51:17
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/kinginyellow_16_chambers_128kb.mp3

I will have to say, this is not one of my favorite stories in this collection. Let me know what I need to change!

Eva
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Shalott wrote: November 7th, 2020, 10:00 amHere is the final section!
I will have to say, this is not one of my favorite stories in this collection. Let me know what I need to change!
:clap: wohooo, what a great ending to a great book. Though I am a bit puzzled by the ending...does it mean that they will get together now or not ? It is still ambiguous. Oh and a girl who owns a piano in her appartment is NOT poor :lol:

Now that I know the whole book I think the "king in yellow" is not that often mentioned as I expected. :hmm:

But this was an excellent section, and you did it without a glitch. Perfectly PL ok right away. :thumbs:

And that means it's ready for the catalogue. I will start archiving right after this post and let you know when all is done.

Thank you, Eva, wonderful job and congrats on finishing the solo. :)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and it's finished 8-)

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/king-in-yellow-version-2-by-robert-w-chambers/

Moving over to Completed Projects.

Good luck with your next project. Or maybe I hear you in one of my PL group projects soon :)

Sonia
Shalott

Post by Shalott »

Hey Sonia,

Thanks so much for being my prooflistener for this! I really loved working with you!
I hope you have a great holiday season! :D

Eva
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Shalott wrote: December 5th, 2020, 11:39 amThanks so much for being my prooflistener for this! I really loved working with you!
I hope you have a great holiday season! :D
it was a pleasure to listen and get to know the book. 8-) And also nice holidays and a good new year for you as well.

Sonia