[SOLVED] Uploading 1-Minute Test Through Windows 10

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
embartels

Post by embartels »

Hello! I am trying to upload my 1-minute test using my Intel laptop. When I am on the uploader page and try to "add file," selecting the file doesn't seem to attach it to anything (i.e. it doesn't show up as attached to the uploader, selecting the file seems to have done nothing). Any suggestions on what I can do differently? Thanks in advance!
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi! Welcome to Librivox!

Here is my process and let me know if you find the solution in the following steps:

when I open up the uploader, I click on "Add Files", select my recording and click "Open", then the file will appear in the space below. My screen's resolutions is smaller, so I'll have to scroll down to see it. Then I choose "Select MC", which for tests is "tests-tests" , and click "Start Upload". A green bar that is filling up as it uploads, appears next to the file, and when uploading is complete, the file will turn into a clickable link. That is the link to copy paste in the forum.

I think maybe your case is that the screen's resolution is small so that you have to scroll down to see the file?

If that's not it, could you try a different browser and see if it works there?
embartels

Post by embartels »

Thank you so much!! Who knew I just needed to scroll down! Your feedback was much appreciated! :D