[COMPLETE] The Baby's Opera by Walter Crane-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
msfry

Post by msfry »

jennlea wrote: October 14th, 2020, 2:10 pm
msfry wrote: October 14th, 2020, 1:56 pm Jenn, if you plan to claim your cover as either BC or Soloist, don't forget to preclaim it at Volunteer CD Covers Forum, and put a notation somewhere (maybe at bottom of the first post) that you've done that and claim has been accepted. Preclaim number can be found in lower left of screen when you hover over the BCAdmin link of the MW. Please excuse if you already know this because I see you've already done a cover on your first solo.
Thanks Michele! I didn’t think of putting the cover being claimed in a post. I haven’t claimed this one yet but did claim the cover for The Woman in the Alcove that I’m almost finished with. Is there a way to check the claim was accepted? I had preclaimed the cover for my first solo but it didn’t get marked or something and someone else then claimed it. It all got sorted out but would be nice to know if the claims got accepted.
The routine I'm familiar with is you can pre-claim anything you BC or Solo. The way to do that is announcing your preclaim on the Volunteer CD Forum. Wait for confirmation to be sure it has been claimed. Preclaims should never appear on the Claims Board.

What appears on the claims board are projects already catalogued, and needing a cover. No one can specifically chose their cover artist -- you get what you get -- unless it is yourself. Alas, the Claims Board dropdown list can sometimes malfunction and if your name isn't yet on that list, advise Anne to add it. Best bet is before exiting the claims board, affirm it is YOUR username that appears in the list. I keep a steno pad where I list all my claims and preclaims, and the date claimed or preclaimed, then put a checkmark when it is acknowledged, a tick mark when accepted. When I forget, I have to ask Anne if it has been accepted.

BTW, that Faberge chariot cover was awesome!
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

msfry wrote: October 14th, 2020, 3:10 pm The routine I'm familiar with is you can pre-claim anything you BC or Solo. The way to do that is announcing your preclaim on the Volunteer CD Forum. Wait for confirmation to be sure it has been claimed. Preclaims should never appear on the Claims Board.

What appears on the claims board are projects already catalogued, and needing a cover. No one can specifically chose their cover artist -- you get what you get -- unless it is yourself. Alas, the Claims Board dropdown list can sometimes malfunction and if your name isn't yet on that list, advise Anne to add it. Best bet is before exiting the claims board, affirm it is YOUR username that appears in the list. I keep a steno pad where I list all my claims and preclaims, and the date claimed or preclaimed, then put a checkmark when it is acknowledged, a tick mark when accepted. When I forget, I have to ask Anne if it has been accepted.
That was very helpful! I never checked to make sure there was a confirmation of my claim. Will do that in the future!
msfry wrote: October 14th, 2020, 3:10 pm BTW, that Faberge chariot cover was awesome!
Thank you :9:
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Songs 4-9 are now ready for PL :)
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
spatel2

Post by spatel2 »

Great! I'll review them right now, or later on today.
~ Shriya
spatel2

Post by spatel2 »

Sections 4-9 all PL OK

Great singing!
~ Shriya
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

spatel2 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 9:43 am Sections 4-9 all PL OK

Great singing!
Thank you :9:
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Added 3 more up in the MW. Hoping to carve out time after next week to get the rest recorded.
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
spatel2

Post by spatel2 »

jennlea wrote: November 5th, 2020, 6:49 pm Added 3 more up in the MW. Hoping to carve out time after next week to get the rest recorded.
I had some time to listen to them, all PL OK!!
~ Shriya
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Songs 15-18 are ready for PL!

(13 and 14 aren't ready yet since they are longer and I only had a short window of editing time this morning)
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
spatel2

Post by spatel2 »

jennlea wrote: November 28th, 2020, 7:12 am Songs 15-18 are ready for PL!

(13 and 14 aren't ready yet since they are longer and I only had a short window of editing time this morning)
I'll PL them tomorrow! Looking forward to 13 and 14 as well. Thanks!
~ Shriya
spatel2

Post by spatel2 »

15 and 16 PL OK :)
~ Shriya
spatel2

Post by spatel2 »

17 PL OK - What a wonderful and short song!

18 is also PL OK
~ Shriya
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Songs 13 and 14 are finally up for PL. In my head they already were posted, but my head is totally unreliable :lol:
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Songs 19-23 are ready for PL :)
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
spatel2

Post by spatel2 »

I'll PL them either today or tomorrow :thumbs:
~ Shriya