[COMPLETE][Italiano][Dramma teatrale]Sei personaggi in cerca d'autore di Luigi Pirandello - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
THedboy

Post by THedboy »

Eccomi.
Come da tuo suggerimento nella posta privata, Pier, penso proprio che mi candiderò per il ruolo di primo attore
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Ottimo, primo attore, benvenuto! :D
Posso inserirti quindi nella MW?
Grazie.
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

sperego wrote: October 14th, 2020, 1:09 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_lafigliastra_3_128kb.mp3 :) sempre 8:06 m.
grazie!
Ottimo: PL O.K.
E così il primo dei personaggi principali :D è completato!
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

ll narratore parte prima:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_narratore_01_128kb.mp3
(40:37 m now)
I confirm, Sonia, I didn't made any change apart from the points signaled by you.
Pier
THedboy

Post by THedboy »

Si Pier, questa volta confermo
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

THedboy wrote: October 14th, 2020, 9:42 am Si Pier, questa volta confermo
Molto bene! Buona lettura! :thumbs:
Pier
Appena un'osservazione: oltre alle parti singole del primo attore dovrai anche leggere le battute delle parti comuni degli attori come ad. esempio:
    Qualcuno degli attori (fra i vivaci commenti e le risate degli altri). Oh, senti, senti!
      oppure: Il Capocomico e gli Attori scoppieranno a ridere, come per una burla.
        e anche: Gli attori e le attrici (ridendo e applaudendo). Bene! Brava! Benissimo!

Naturalmente tu leggerai le battute da solo,come fossero parti singole. Sarò poi io, come editore, a doverle incollare, adattandole in tempi e volumi alle identiche battute di altri attori.
        Se hai dei dubbi chiedimi pure.
        Kitty
        LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: October 14th, 2020, 7:37 ameffectively il figlio doesn't speak in part 2. I don't know how to cancel that section in the MW. Can you help me?
        yes I can, because I have the magic touch :mrgreen: The section is deleted.

Looks like your roles are well claimed already. :thumbs: Big thanks to all the interested Italian readers. :clap:

Sonia
        Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

And thanks to your magic touch, Sonia!
        I am really very happy of the good participation at this project of so many readers! Many, many thanks to all them!
        And an invitation to everyone not yet participating to this project to claim the remaining roles: even the minor ones are essential for a good result of the project.
        Pier
        Kitty
        LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: October 14th, 2020, 9:04 am ll narratore parte prima:
        https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_narratore_01_128kb.mp3
        (40:37 m now)
        I confirm, Sonia, I didn't made any change apart from the points signaled by you.
        ok right, I forgot you inserted all the persons of the play, that's what changed the time stamps. :oops: Got it now. And it's all PL ok. Thank you, Pier !

I think it would be helpful to move all the OPEN parts up to the top, that way new readers don't have to scroll down to find open parts.

Sonia
        Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty
        LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: October 15th, 2020, 1:36 pmnarratore_02
        I uploaded:
        https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_narratore_02_128kb.mp3
        excellent job again, Pier. :clap: please don't forget to paste the link in the MW and change the status to ready for PL. I did it this time though, so all is well.

Only a few PL notes to correct, but on the whole it was great:

> at 9:09: "il capocomico e il padre" – this can be cut. Both readers have to read that line and you will merge them together, but you don't need to announce who is speaking as we hear the voices.

> at 27:50: stumble and repeat: "Il padre (correggendo, irresistibilmente) – you can cut the first version

> at about 36:20: you forgot the end disclaimer: "Fine della seconda parte"

> "c.s." I see this was in a few spots, and I also don't know what it means. You left it out, and I think it's not that important to include, so let's not think about it :lol:

Thanks

Sonia
        Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: October 16th, 2020, 6:13 am
        Iunta4Ios wrote: October 15th, 2020, 1:36 pmnarratore_02
        I uploaded:
        https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_narratore_02_128kb.mp3
        excellent job again, Pier. :clap: please don't forget to paste the link in the MW and change the status to ready for PL. I did it this time though, so all is well.

Only a few PL notes to correct, but on the whole it was great:

> at 9:09: "il capocomico e il padre" – this can be cut. Both readers have to read that line and you will merge them together, but you don't need to announce who is speaking as we hear the voices.
        Yes I agree, I must perhaps just put a label for myself in order not to forget that two readers must speak.

> at 27:50: stumble and repeat: "Il padre (correggendo, irresistibilmente) – you can cut the first version
        OK
        > at about 36:20: you forgot the end disclaimer: "Fine della seconda parte"
        OK
        > "c.s." I see this was in a few spots, and I also don't know what it means. You left it out, and I think it's not that important to include, so let's not think about it :lol:
        It means "come sopra", as above: I think it would be not too clear for the listener, but it can help the reader.
        Thanks

Sonia
        Thanks,
        Pier
        Kitty
        LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: October 16th, 2020, 6:26 amIt means "come sopra", as above: I think it would be not too clear for the listener, but it can help the reader.
        ah ok, I see. Yes, I think we can leave that out. In other plays we have included such directions, but yes, it's not that important. Let's leave it this time.

Did you reupload for Spot PL or not yet ?

Sonia
        Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: October 16th, 2020, 6:30 am Did you reupload for Spot PL or not yet ?
        Sonia
        Not yet I will do it soon.
        Pier
        Kitty
        LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: October 16th, 2020, 6:32 amNot yet I will do it soon.
        no worries, there is no hurry, I just didn't know how to interpret your "OK" in your post. :lol:

Sonia