[COMPLETE][Italiano][Dramma teatrale]Sei personaggi in cerca d'autore di Luigi Pirandello - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: October 9th, 2020, 2:23 am [

I have a few small comments still:

> at about 0:32: the narrator also reads the titles for the cast list: "I personaggi della commedia da fare" and "Gli attori della compagnia". At that point, all the voice credits get inserted later on

> at 22:11: after "in una stridula risata" I hear car honking which can easily be cut out (very picky, I know :lol: )

> from 25:47 – 26:22: from "la madre, seduta" till "il capocomico, soprappreso, stordito" – this is optional but I would suggest re-recording all these lines because I hear a lot of traffic noise in the background which probably cannot be noise-cleaned. It must have been rush hour at that point ;)

> oh and usually we don't use capital letters in the filenames, but that is a minor point and not so important

Excellent, looking forward to the next Part ! I hope you enjoyed it too.

Sonia
I uploaded the corrected version:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_narratore_01_128kb.mp3
(40:44 m)
Be careful! the name of the file is changed since I changed the "N" of narratore from capital to not capital letter.
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: October 13th, 2020, 12:46 pmBe careful! the name of the file is changed since I changed the "N" of narratore from capital to not capital letter.
well actually in that case, you should post the new link in the MW ;) remember I download from the MW to check, and the links in there need to be the final corrected version. So each time a new link name is changed, the MW needs to be updated, otherwise the old link is still in there and will be catalogued in the end if we are not careful.

I changed the link now in the MW and also changed the Status to Ready for Spot PL. That way we are up to date.

Ok, now I also Spot checked and I am a bit puzzled because the time stamps were completely different from the ones before. Did you change anything else in the text or just what I mentioned ? I ask because it seems strange to me that they would differ so much. :hmm: :? Please confirm, because in that case I need to re-check from the beginning or you give me the exact spots where you changed anything else.

I found the right spots after some searching around and the lines are all in. Only you forgot to cut "l capocomico (soprappreso, stordito)." (the version with the traffic noise) at 27:33-27:38. You could do that still if you wish.

Thanks

Sonia
sperego

Post by sperego »

Iunta4Ios wrote: October 13th, 2020, 9:39 am
sperego wrote: October 13th, 2020, 1:34 am ecco la terza parte! 8:06 :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_lafigliastra_3_128kb.mp3
Bene Simona! :D
Appena due osservazioni:
    a 6,57 m, urlo molto drammatico (come giustificato dalla scena) ma il volume è troppo alto e va in "clipping": dovresti registrare di nuovo l'urlo facendo attenzione a non andare nella zona "rossa" del clipping.
      a 7.16 m "mèndico". Avrai capito ormai che io sono molto pignolo sugli accenti: La pronuncia corretta è mendìco , con accento sulla i( per distinguere il sostantivo e l'aggettivo dalla prima persona del presente del verbo mendicare)
      Pier
      https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_lafigliastra_3_128kb.mp3 :) sempre 8:06 m.
      grazie!
      Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Grazie Simona,
      stasera riascolterò.
      Pier
      Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: October 14th, 2020, 12:37 am
      well actually in that case, you should post the new link in the MW ;) remember I download from the MW to check, and the links in there need to be the final corrected version. So each time a new link name is changed, the MW needs to be updated, otherwise the old link is still in there and will be catalogued in the end if we are not careful.

I changed the link now in the MW and also changed the Status to Ready for Spot PL. That way we are up to date.
      Thanks, I knew Sonia,
      but I was not sure if it was better that it was me or you to change the link in the MW, so I just put the note for you.
      Pier
      Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: October 14th, 2020, 12:37 am
      Ok, now I also Spot checked and I am a bit puzzled because the time stamps were completely different from the ones before. Did you change anything else in the text or just what I mentioned ? I ask because it seems strange to me that they would differ so much. :hmm: :? Please confirm, because in that case I need to re-check from the beginning or you give me the exact spots where you changed anything else.

I found the right spots after some searching around and the lines are all in. Only you forgot to cut "l capocomico (soprappreso, stordito)." (the version with the traffic noise) at 27:33-27:38. You could do that still if you wish.

Thanks

Sonia
      The time stamps changed because I inserted the long part of the personages and actors at the beginning of the track, but I didn't change anything apart from the points pointed by you.
      I'll check the left old segment "l capocomico (soprappreso, stordito)".
      Thanks,
      Pier
      Availle
      LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Iunta4Ios wrote: October 13th, 2020, 8:50 am
      Availle wrote: October 12th, 2020, 4:04 pm Here is L'apparatore:
      Very good indeed! :9: PL O.K. But you read so well that it is really a pity the part is so short. Why not take another role?
      Pier
      Thank you so much for your kind words! However, I do believe it's just right for me to let somebody else shine in other roles too... :wink:
      Cheers, Ava.
      Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
      Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
      AvailleAudio.com
      jospe

Post by jospe »

Ciao! Se non è ancora riservato, mi candido volentieri per la parte del figlio.
      Cmq bel progetto!
      Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

jospe wrote: October 14th, 2020, 5:37 am Ciao! Se non è ancora riservato, mi candido volentieri per la parte del figlio.
      Cmq bel progetto!
      Grazie per i complimenti al progetto e per la disponibilità per il ruolo del figlio.
      Però sullo stesso ruolo c'è una precedente "opzione" di Lorenzo (THedboy) e per correttezza ritengo giusto confermare il ruolo a lui se mi conferma al più presto (Lorenzo, dimmi qualcosa!) l'accettazione del ruolo.
      Tuttavia, in mancanza di una rapida conferma il ruolo sarà tuo.
      A presto.
      Pier
      THedboy

Post by THedboy »

Ciao Pier.
      Io posso dare la disponibilità per il ruolo del figlio solamente per la prima parte.
      Ritengo che se qualcuno può dare disponibilità immediata per tutte e tre le parti, sia giusto che la parte venga assegnata a quest'ultimo
      Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

THedboy wrote: October 14th, 2020, 6:25 am Ciao Pier.
      Io posso dare la disponibilità per il ruolo del figlio solamente per la prima parte.
      Ritengo che se qualcuno può dare disponibilità immediata per tutte e tre le parti, sia giusto che la parte venga assegnata a quest'ultimo
      Grazie Lorenzo per la velocissima risposta.
      Ne prendo atto, un po' dispiaciuto, ma a questo punto credo corretto affidare l'incarico a jospe, se mi conferma disponibilità per tutte le tre parti.
      Mi sembra di capire che il tuo problema sia la disponibilità di tempo: potrebbe interessarti quindi qualche ruolo di minore impegno, come uno degli attori?
      Grazie comunque.
      Pier

Pier
      Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

jospe wrote: October 14th, 2020, 5:37 am Ciao! Se non è ancora riservato, mi candido volentieri per la parte del figlio.
      Cmq bel progetto!
      Avrai visto la risposta di Lorenzo (THedboy):
      Quindi se mi confermi con un altro post, come credo, la tua disponibilità per tutte le parti dell'opera , il ruolo è tuo.
      Grazie.
      Pier
      jospe

Post by jospe »

Ciao Pier, confermo la disponibilità per tutte le parti. Se non mi sbaglio, non ci sono interventi del figlio nella parte seconda, ma nella terza si. Grazie e a presto!
      Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

jospe wrote: October 14th, 2020, 7:22 am Ciao Pier, confermo la disponibilità per tutte le parti. Se non mi sbaglio, non ci sono interventi del figlio nella parte seconda, ma nella terza si. Grazie e a presto!
      Ottimo, grazie. La parte è tua. Effettivamente il figlio parla solo nella prima e nell'ultima parte.
      Buon lavoro.
      Pier
      Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Sonia,
      effectively il figlio doesn't speak in part 2. I don't know how to cancel that section in the MW. Can you help me?
      Thanks.
      Pier