Too late, but still... (Christmas stories)

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

just bumping this one back up for everyones attention. it is time to record now if you want to have a christmas story ready by christmas :) happy recording!
Carolin
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Carolin wrote: October 10th, 2020, 5:30 am just bumping this one back up for everyones attention. it is time to record now if you want to have a christmas story ready by christmas :) happy recording!
There will be another Collection, correct? I think I have just the story for it!
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

https://archive.org/details/boywholivedinpud00addi
The boy who lived in Pudding lane by Addington, Sarah

https://archive.org/details/piedpiperinpuddi00addi
The pied piper in Pudding lane, being the truth about the pied piper, as Santa, oldest son of Mr. and Mrs. Claus, discovered it before ever he left Pudding lane by Addington, Sarah

https://archive.org/details/roundyearinpuddi00addi
Round the year in Pudding Lane by Addington, Sarah, 1891-1940
Carolin
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

KevinS wrote: October 12th, 2020, 11:20 am
Carolin wrote: October 10th, 2020, 5:30 am just bumping this one back up for everyones attention. it is time to record now if you want to have a christmas story ready by christmas :) happy recording!
There will be another Collection, correct? I think I have just the story for it!
We've got to have a Christmas collection! And I guess this would be about the time to get one going. I don't know whether anyone already has plans to run it or not. Looks like Anne did last year's collection, and I did the year before. I may start up this year's collection soon, if no one else wants to BC it.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

mightyfelix wrote: October 13th, 2020, 4:57 pm
KevinS wrote: October 12th, 2020, 11:20 am
We've got to have a Christmas collection! And I guess this would be about the time to get one going. I don't know whether anyone already has plans to run it or not. Looks like Anne did last year's collection, and I did the year before. I may start up this year's collection soon, if no one else wants to BC it.
I'll be happy to BC, if someone will DPL (Or we gain folks to share the PLing.)
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I was planning to launch it in a week or so, so people have 2 months and we can release it about a week before Christmas.
There is no reason why people couldn't have recorded their ideas on Jan 1st if they want so long as they don't upload it till it is open.

Anne
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

annise wrote: October 13th, 2020, 5:23 pm I was planning to launch it in a week or so, so people have 2 months and we can release it about a week before Christmas.
There is no reason why people couldn't have recorded their ideas on Jan 1st if they want so long as they don't upload it till it is open.

Anne
Excellent. Thank you!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Sounds great, thanks Anne!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

annise wrote: October 13th, 2020, 5:23 pm There is no reason why people couldn't have recorded their ideas on Jan 1st if they want so long as they don't upload it till it is open.
I actually did that a couple of years ago! Found the perfect story just after Christmas, and didn't want to wait. :lol: