[COMPLETE] Selected Poems from Michelangelo Buonarroti - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words, Emanuela! Yes, those distinctions sometimes take me an extra effort to get right (or somewhat close to right :wink:). I'm happy that your attentive ears will help me work on my pronunciation!

Sections 27 & 28 are ready for spot PL and section 33 is ready for PL.

Michael
Eysiss

Post by Eysiss »

Hi Michael.
Perfect 27 and 28.
Perfect also section33.

You did a really great job! :clap:

Emanuela
Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Eysiss wrote: August 31st, 2020, 12:30 pm Hi Michael.
Perfect 27 and 28.
Perfect also section33.

You did a really great job! :clap:

Emanuela
Thank you, Emanuela! My first completed recordings of Italian poetry. :9:

Do you know how to get into the MW? You have access as DPL, and it would be great if you could update the status and perhaps note the page of the PL notes when activity picks up in this project.

If you haven't yet accessed "the system", you'll need to create a password for it. You can find instructions here:

https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/BC%27s:_How_to_update_the_Magic_Window

It takes a few minutes to set up your system credentials, but afterwards it's all a breeze. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Michael
Eysiss

Post by Eysiss »

I did It!
Oh My Gosh!!
Now be prepared. If you'll find the MW messed up.. it's absolutely NOT my fault. I swear!!!

:wink:

Emanuela
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Eysiss wrote: September 1st, 2020, 12:08 pm I did It!
Oh My Gosh!!
Now be prepared. If you'll find the MW messed up.. it's absolutely NOT my fault. I swear!!!

Emanuela
:lol: :thumbs:

Michael
Eysiss

Post by Eysiss »

Hi
Now section 72 is Pl Ok. I’ve listened to it and changed the MW.

Just one question, I perhaps missed something in the first days of this project.
Every poem has to be closed with: “This Librivox recording is in the Public Domain” ?

And
I listened to Kevin Section 72 and it says “second reading” and it written in the original text.
I remembered that Kevin read also in section 106, p 83 “second reading” at the beginning.
But over there there is nothing like that written on the text.

Thank you for all your help!
Emanuela
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Eysiss wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 12:48 pm Hi
Now section 72 is Pl Ok. I’ve listened to it and changed the MW.

Just one question, I perhaps missed something in the first days of this project.
Every poem has to be closed with: “This Librivox recording is in the Public Domain” ?

And
I listened to Kevin Section 72 and it says “second reading” and it written in the original text.
I remembered that Kevin read also in section 106, p 83 “second reading” at the beginning.
But over there there is nothing like that written on the text.

Thank you for all your help!
Emanuela
Not every poem, but every section must have that statement "This LibriVox recording..." I'll look to see what was decided.

I will look at 72 and 106, also. I must get back to this project in earnest so that I remember things better.
Eysiss

Post by Eysiss »

Thank you Kevin!
Emanuela
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project has "full" in the subject line (and is in Readers Found), but there are a bunch of sections available in the MW. Is this, in fact, full? :)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

TriciaG wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 5:06 pm This project has "full" in the subject line (and is in Readers Found), but there are a bunch of sections available in the MW. Is this, in fact, full? :)
Filled with lethargy.

But that will change very soon.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

TriciaG wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 5:06 pm This project has "full" in the subject line (and is in Readers Found), but there are a bunch of sections available in the MW. Is this, in fact, full? :)
Perhaps of itself? :mrgreen: I've had to scale back my reading activities a bit lately, but I'm hoping to jump back on the bandwagon as soon as someone gives this project a push.

Michael
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Ah - I just read the first few posts of this thread and was reminded of what it is. So just because there are unassigned sections doesn't mean it's not full. :) Carry on!
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

TriciaG wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 5:29 pm Ah - I just read the first few posts of this thread and was reminded of what it is. So just because there are unassigned sections doesn't mean it's not full. :) Carry on!
And I thought you were chastising us! I should know better (Wink.)
Eysiss

Post by Eysiss »

Do not fear!
I won't let Kevin, Michael and Pier fool around this project for much more time!

I just need a little bit of time to finish my reading review of a section I requested, and I'll become their personal nightmare!

Emanuela
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Eysiss wrote: September 30th, 2020, 12:36 pm I just need a little bit of time to finish my reading review of a section I requested, and I'll become their personal nightmare!
Oh, I've always wanted to have my own personal nightmare! My nightmares always seemed so impersonal... :mrgreen:

Perhaps if you'd like to contribute some readings to this project, Emanuela, it would shame us into renewed activity?

Michael