[COMPLETE] Stories of the Bible, Volume 1 The People of the Chosen Land by Myles Endicott - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Phiona227

Post by Phiona227 »

I would like to read Miriam's Song.
Phiona Green
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Phiona227 wrote: September 11th, 2020, 6:57 pm I would like to read Miriam's Song.
Phiona Green
That would be great. Thank you!
I've assigned you Section 18
(Hint: it is always better to claim by Section Number rather than just title.. Makes it a bit easier on this end).
~ Larry
Comicartistsam

Post by Comicartistsam »

silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Comicartistsam wrote: September 11th, 2020, 11:04 pm The Story of Samson finished:
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/storiesofthebiblevol1_27_endicott_128kb.mp3

Duration is 14:26
Thank you!
It is Ready for PL.
~ Larry
weezer

Post by weezer »

weezer

Post by weezer »

weezer

Post by weezer »

weezer

Post by weezer »

mehekk

Post by mehekk »

Hello! Can I claim Part 8 (Isaac), Part 10 (Jacob & Esau), and Part 29 (The Story of Samuel)? Thanks in advance!
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Sorry to cross-post, but...

I have joined the ranks of too many Oregonians who have had to evacuate their homes due to the many wildfires here in Oregon. Fortunately, the evacuation site is next to my church and I am putting in a number of hours each day volunteering here.

I have limited access to the internet and, so, I might need some help with my PL duties. I will do what I can, but would not take it personally if folks wanted to help out. :) :) We have been told that we could be here for up to three weeks.

For two days last week, Portland, Oregon, had the worst air quality index in the world so keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Lomond
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Been concerned about you!
Just heard from another Portland friend and he has is car packed for evac. on a moments notice.
And the devastation near my birthplace in Medford is staggering.
My brother in southern Oregon says that even the normally windy, clear beaches are smoke shrouded.
And, my daughter in California has smoke and ash falling.
And, just heard of terrible landslides in Barharbise, Nepal - a village where I spent some time several years ago.
And, and , and the list just goes on, doesn't it?

I'll pick up the slack on the PL end, so not to worry AT ALL!

Stay safe and bless and be blessed!
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

LaurelE98 wrote: September 11th, 2020, 8:12 am I would like to claim section 19, please!

Update: I have already completed the section, below is the link. It runs 06:37.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/storiesofthebiblevol1_19_endicott_128kb.mp3
Well, I do thank you for this.
It is a very nice recording and I'm pleased to have it in this volume.
Marked PL OK.
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

mehekk wrote: September 12th, 2020, 6:25 pm Hello! Can I claim Part 8 (Isaac), Part 10 (Jacob & Esau), and Part 29 (The Story of Samuel)? Thanks in advance!
Sure!
I did check your test recording and the comments left there, and and listened myself.
I'll leave some additional comments there because there are several other issues that need to be corrected which were not mentioned.
It would be good for you to submit a revised test there for us to check before you record anything for an actual project so you are sure to have all of the specifications in order.

Once that is done, just let me know how you would like to be listed in the LibriVox catalog - real name, pseudonym or any nickname you wish. This is how you will be credited for all of your LV work.

Meanwhile, I'll save these for you.
All the best,
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Comicartistsam wrote: September 11th, 2020, 11:04 pm The Story of Samson finished:
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/storiesofthebiblevol1_27_endicott_128kb.mp3

Duration is 14:26

Marvelous rendition of this story!
And, PL OK. Thanks so much.
~ Larry