COMPLETE Irish Fairy Tales By James Stephens - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
msfry

Post by msfry »

craigdav1 wrote: August 24th, 2020, 9:17 am Not clear to me why anyone would be looking for a section to read in the Readers Found forum but a few have done it in that forum.
There are other ways to locate projects in progress. I was looking for James Stephens in the search bar, saw this project in progress, and visited to see if I could contribute to the project. Almost daily I search for a book title and run across projects in progress.
lubee930

Post by lubee930 »

msfry wrote: August 24th, 2020, 9:33 am
craigdav1 wrote: August 24th, 2020, 9:17 am Not clear to me why anyone would be looking for a section to read in the Readers Found forum but a few have done it in that forum.
There are other ways to locate projects in progress. I was looking for James Stephens in the search bar, saw this project in progress, and visited to see if I could contribute to the project. Almost daily I search for a book title and run across projects in progress.
Agreed, Michele. I sometimes look in the Project Status Table to help complete a project with only one or two sections still remaining. In so doing, I have sometimes found and then claimed orphaned sections here in this forum. But, no, I don't generally browse this forum for open sections to record. :)
Kind regards,
Lucretia
LizzieHexam

Post by LizzieHexam »

https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/irishfairytalesbyjamesstephens_89_stephens_128kb_data.mp3

The last section will be completed and submitted at latest by the end of Tuesday.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thank you Lizzie!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Lizzie, I do not seem to have section 85 at all... did I miss it somewhere along the way? Thanks.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 86-89

PL OK
Anthony

LizzieHexam

Post by LizzieHexam »

hm. I guess I never submitted that one. I'm editing 85 and 90 now.
LizzieHexam

Post by LizzieHexam »

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thank you Lizzie!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 85 IS PL OK

HOWEVER,
Section 90 has an issue. It is my fault, I am sorry. The end of the Outro state "Translated by Anthony Futterer" That is my name, and I did not translate this file. I apologize, I must have filled something out wrong on the BC project sheet. Please omit that sentence, or translated by unknown. Craig, please remove that information from any metadata that will be int eh Librivox library. Thank you.
Anthony

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

No translator currently showing on Project Screen so I'm assuming it was previously removed.